X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my tecno spark k7 hangs terribly and keeps popping up notifications of several apps not responding. pls help! it's really frustrating and the phone is just 3 weeks old

Comment

• hello, before the update it had a feature to minimize the usage of power, after the update it disappeared.. ultra mode. how can I downgrade it.

Comment

• hello Guys my techno spark K7 slowing they said cleaner update for techno mobile recommended

Comment

• I'm trying to update my software but after the process I get a notification that it failed

Comment

• yeah it is

Comment

• techno spark is not that good as you claim.. it hungs and overheat now and then I prefer camon

Comment

• anyway, techno seems always good enough to enjoy... isn't it???

Comment

• swicth off location whenever you don't need it to maintain your battery life

Comment

• mine is spark 2 an it's loading apps very slowly

Comment

• bonjour mon telephone bloque a un certain moment donné. et ca dit le processeur google a cessé de fonctionner

Comment

• the techno k7 is giving me problems if i want to register on snap chart why

Comment

• mine is i want to register for snap chart and is not going why

Comment

• And secondly google play nd google play service is not working on my phone right now am tied of the phone

Comment

• you can get rich without killing your mother, father,<br />
                              brother, sister, uncle or a poor child on the<br />
                              street. It is real and don't have any side effect.<br />
                              Try it now and see. Baba has been preaching the<br />
                              gospel of get rich quick, flaunting different<br />
                              currencies starched ,do not take counsel from the<br />
                              realm of poverty.Take that bold step to your<br />
                              world of riches. Call baba 09066285098 and state<br />
                              what you want and how you<br />
                              want it. The solution is at your door step. Don't<br />
                              hid sickness or your problems, say<br />
                              it out and it will be solve, you have anything to<br />
                              share call baba +2349066285098<br />
                              For the solution of<br />
                              problems....yahoo+.......help of students..........ba*<br />
                              ba ijebu sure number ....giving<br />
                              people magic...........<br />
                              .traveling<br />
                              issues.......eyes problems.........broken<br />
                              bones.......Working on<br />
                              lotto<br />
                              numbers ........infertility.....bringing back your lost<br />
                              love.......busi<br />
                              ness promotion....... Power to win elections........<br />
                              Spiritual husband/wife......family curses.......<br />
                              Land issues.........witch craft attack...... Etc<br />
                              Flaunts Shrine with Lots Of Dollars, MONEY<br />
                              BAGS...MONEY MONEY.....MONEY BAGS MONEY<br />
                              MONEY.....MONEY BAGS MONEY<br />
                              MONEY.....MONEY. CALL NOW TO MAKE EASY<br />
                              MONEY +2349066285098 WITH LITTLE<br />
                              sacrifices.

Comment

• salut

Comment

Advanced Options
                                Working...
                                X