This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey, how do I stop the "Google Play Movies and TV stopped responding" pop up?? it is really annoying. comes up anytime and everytime!!

Comment

the problem with my techno dro pad 10 is that whenever I try to play video on it the response I got was that ( can't play this video) pls I need ur help

Comment

my phantom 6plus started hanging and then shut down after upgrade

Comment

Please try to reset factory settings ASAP
          Originally posted by bummy248
          my phantom 6plus started hanging and then shut down after upgrade

Comment

download latest update

Comment

usefully

Comment

I can't find iris lock anymore on my Phantom6 plus after upgrading to android 7.1

Comment

Next time always read the terms and conditions before you agree.<br />
                  It was stated clearly that some certain features will be removed e.g Eye scanner, Boom Maxx e.t.c .
                  Originally posted by kolinstom10
                  I can't find iris lock anymore on my Phantom6 plus after upgrading to android 7.1

Comment

The memory card is fake. Change it.<br />
                    <br />
                    <br />
                    Originally posted by temiteeontop
                    Please what I observed is that since I started using 64 gig, my any pictures or video snapped or recorded on the phone is not recorded and even if it does it corrupt by the time you are trying to check the pictures... I use tecno l9+... Reply will be appreciated

Comment

Lecturer, the spelling is right. If you have a device with Oramo inscribed on it, then it's FAKE. <br />
                      <br />
                      Originally posted by grl3
                      there is a mistake in your spelt. Oramo <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      Originally posted by lummyfinest
                      Sorry to break this that SD card is counterfeit . Please buy a reliable compatible one from any Slot or Oraimo accessories store.

Comment

Change the memory card. It's fake.<br />
                        <br />
                        <br />
                        Originally posted by shallabreezy
                        mine am using 16gb memorycard if formatted it so many times as portable internal storage am unable to download huge games from play store or to run game with obb..its always crash and display storage full need to to uninstall some apps why all this happening and I love this device what's the solution..... please

Comment

#5 is damn real

Comment

Pls, my TECNO spark volume stops anytime it feels like. I don't understand why pls help

Comment

This is just a big mess. I firstly complained about this when it all started. Since then, there is no solution towards this messy situation. All these are not solutions towards these problems. They need to fix it out by bringing a new update that will remedy this situation. I wish they will address this problem as soon as problem. For me, I am us Phantom 6Plus, and I am experiencing almost all these problems. It makes me when I am communicating on each of these apps, many a times, the person find it difficult to hear me. Why this company hasn't come to fix this problem till now........ ?

Comment

I have done the factory reset still the problem remain

Comment

Advanced Options
                                Working...
                                X
                                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                                DOWNLOAD