This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a problem with my k7 here.. my status /notification bar stopped coming down. how do I resolve this

Comment

:0x1f495::0x1f494::0x1f637::0x1f632::0x1f628::0x1f630::0x1f628::0x1f 630::0x1f498:
      Originally posted by lummyfinest
      Hi T-Fans,<br />
      <br />
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]n161932[/ATTACH]<br />
      <br />
      Last year, in the month of August, Android 7.0 Nougat was released and now it has already got updated to Android 7.1. Since, the release of Nougat, both 7.0 and 7.1 are running on most number of Tecno devices like Camon CX series, Spark series, Phantom 6 plus (OS upgrade) and Phantom 8.<br />
      <br />
      But users are facing several problems after updating their Android to Nougat. We don’t say Android 7.0 or 7.1 upgrade is absolutely not useful, you can find Android 7.0, 7.1 has got some amazing features, but yes it is true that every new thing have some bugs and that needs to be fixed.
      <br />
      <br />
      Similarly, there have been several users out there encountering different types of problems on their Android running on Nougat 7.0, 7.1.<br />
      <br />
      So, from the several Nougat problems we have listed the most common Android Nougat problems and their solutions. Just go through them, I hope you might get the solutions for your Nougat problems or issues.<br />
      <br />
      Most Common Android Nougat Problems and Their Fixes:<br />
      <br />
      Problem #1: Fast & Quick Battery Drain<br />
      <br />
      Problem #2: Wi-Fi And Bluetooth Connectivity Problem<br />
      <br />
      Problem #3: Charging Problem<br />
      <br />
      Problem #4: Lagging, Hanging and Performance Issue<br />
      <br />
      Problem #5: Unstable or Crashing App<br />
      <br />
      Problem #6: Mobile Data Connectivity Issue<br />
      <br />
      Problem #7: Data Loss Problem
      <br />
      <br />
      Problem #1: Fast & Quick Battery Drain<br />
      <br />
      Fast & quick battery drain is the most major problems that are faced by so many Android 7.0 Nougat users.<br />
      <br />
      Solutions: How to fix fast battery drain issue on Android Nougat<br />
      <br />
      Below find out the solution on how to solve fast battery drain issue on Android Nougat.<br />
      <br />
      •The first thing you should do – simply reduce the display brightness and screen lock time.<br />
      <br />
      Turn OFF mobile data, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth when not needed and also close unwanted apps running in the background and uninstall unwanted apps that you do not use.<br />
      <br />
      •Second thing you should do – check battery saver is enabled on your device or not. If not, then enable it from battery settings menu.<br />
      <br />
      •And finally check for battery optimization option. Go to Setting > Battery and tap on 3 vertical dots.<br />
      <br />
      This will display the battery optimization option. Now check if any app has opted out of battery saver feature. Tap on 3 dots and select Reset app preference. Hope this might fix the problem for you.<br />
      <br />
      Problem #2: Wi-Fi And Bluetooth Connectivity Problem<br />
      <br />
      Some of the Phantom 6 Plus and W series phone users are facing Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity issue in Android 7.0, 7.1 Nougat.<br />
      <br />
      Solutions: How to Fix Wi-Fi And Bluetooth Connectivity Problem on Nougat<br />
      <br />
      Below you can find out the basic solution on how to fix Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity issue on Nougat:<br />
      <br />
      Note: Before following below solutions, make sure the problem is with Nougat only. Check with other devices and see if Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are still creating the same issue. If not, then it is confirmed that the problem is within your device or OS.<br />
      <br />
      •The first thing you should do – Switch OFF your phone and wait for few seconds or 1 minute and then Switch it ON and check if the problem is solved.<br />
      <br />
      •The second thing you should do – disable the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and then again enable them and see if it has fixed the issue.<br />
      <br />
      •The third thing you should do – When connecting to Wi-Fi, try to forget the network and then reconnect them. Go to Settings> More > Network settings reset > Reset settings. May be this can fix the issue.<br />
      <br />
      •And, finally perform factory reset, if none of the solutions work for you. Remember factory reset will erase all data from your device hence, you must backup & restore everything before performing factory reset. To do factory reset go to Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset and select to erase all data.<br />
      <br />
      Problem #3: Charging Problem<br />
      <br />
      Charging problem has also been one of the common issue and many users are experiencing it on device running on Android Nougat 7.1.1. According to one Phantom 6 Plus user – charging has stopped after receiving Android 7.1 Nougat via OTA.<br />
      <br />
      Solutions: How to Fix Charging Issue on Nougat<br />
      <br />
      Below you can find few solutions that could help you to solve charging issue on Android Nougat:<br />
      <br />
      •The first thing you should do – make sure you are using the original (oraimo) charger that has came with the device for charging your smartphone. Do not use non-original charger or third party charger please.<br />
      <br />
      •The second thing you should do – if you are charging your device with wall charger, then switch it to USB and charge your phone from computer or laptop.<br />
      <br />
      Problem #4: Lagging, Hanging and Performance Issue<br />
      <br />
      Lagging , hanging and performance issue has also been noticed by many users after updating their device to Nougat. Here find out user facing – Phone hangs/Lagging after Updating to Nougat.<br />
      <br />
      Solutions: How to Fix Lagging, hanging and Performance Issue on Nougat<br />
      <br />
      Below you can find out some solutions that can help you to solve lagging and performance issue on Nougat:<br />
      <br />
      •The first thing you should do – Check RAM Manager Tool that comes with Android Nougat 7.0. This tool will allow you to check what is making your device to run slow. You can access this tool under Settings > Memory.<br />
      <br />
      •The second thing you should do – if your device is full with unwanted data like photos, videos, etc, then delete or move those files to another external device. Deleting the data will free up some space and thereby your device will not hang or freeze.<br />
      <br />
      •The third thing you should do – install Qualcomm’s Trepn Profiler app from play store. This app keeps an eye to device’s CPU activity.<br />
      <br />
      •And, finally, you can perform a factory reset.<br />
      <br />
      Problem #5: Unstable or Crashing App<br />
      <br />
      Apps crash after Android N upgrade is another issue that is reported by several users after they updated their device to Nougat.<br />
      <br />
      Solutions: How to Fix Unstable or Crashing App on Nougat<br />
      <br />
      Though it is small issue but for normal users it can be big problem and they may get frustrated and annoyed. Below find out few solution that can help you to fix App crashing on Nougat:<br />
      <br />
      •The first thing you should do – simply uninstall and re-install the app which is creating the problem. But before uninstalling the app you must backup the data for that specific app.<br />
      <br />
      •The second thing you should do – clear cache and data of the app creating the issue. May be this can help you to fix the problem. Go to Settings> Apps> Look for the app creating the issue> tap on it. You can see the clear cache and clear data option.<br />
      <br />
      •And, finally, if above mentioned solution fails then perform factory reset on your device.<br />
      <br />
      Problem #6: Mobile Data Connectivity Issue<br />
      <br />
      There are many users out there have reported that they are not able to get mobile data service on their device.<br />
      <br />
      Solutions: How to Fix Mobile Data Connectivity Issues on Nougat<br />
      <br />
      When user get mobile connectivity issue on their phone, they usually contact their carrier, but before you contact your carrier below find out some solution that may help you to fix mobile data connectivity issues on Nougat:<br />
      <br />
      •The first thing you should do – Switch OFF your phone, wait for few seconds and then switch it ON. You can also Reboot your device. May this fix can help you connect mobile data on your device.<br />
      <br />
      •The second thing you should do – Enable Airplane mode, it will disconnect all the connection. Now disable Airplane mode and check if problem is solved.<br />
      <br />
      •The third thing you should do – disable cellular data or LTE option on your device from Setting option and then TURN them ON and check if this fix your issue.<br />
      <br />
      •And, finally if all solution fails, then perform a factory reset on your phone.<br />
      <br />
      Problem #7: Data Loss Problem<br />
      <br />
      There have been many users out there facing data loss problem after Android 7.0 or 7.1 update.<br />
      <br />
      Solutions: How to Recover Data After 7.0 Nougat Update<br />
      <br />
      Check your Google drive. If you have synced your photos, videos contacts, then you can check your Gmail account or Google Drive for photos, videos or contacts.<br />
      <br />
      Or you can also use recommended Nougat Data Recovery software, to restore entire data such as photos, videos, contacts, SMS, whatsApp data, notes, voice recordings, audio, documents files and more.<br />
      <br />
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]n161933[/ATTACH]<br />
      <br />
      In Conclusion<br />
      <br />
      So, those were common but most occurring Android 7.0, 7.1 Nougat problems and there solutions. If you are encountering any of the above mentioned issues, then you can follow the respective solution or steps to fix the issue.<br />
      <br />
      Please always make sure you update your phone firmware/software whenever an update is available.<br />
      <br />
      However, if your phone is under warranty, then you can go for replacement or take it to the nearest Carlcare service center.

Comment

محمد

Comment

p/s am using tecnowx3pr <br />
          in any way I can root the device or<br />
          send an otp <br />
          <br />
          because I have internal storage issues.. I don't knw Wt to do

Comment

Pls where can I get Oraimo charge, I've lost the one that came with the phone

Comment

pls how can I change my voice when making calls with out a app on CX air

Comment

Originally posted by toyotheophilus View Post
                what is cause of System UI stopped?
                if you have carried out the update try to factory reset your phone

Comment

pls i cant reduce or increase my tecno w1 screen brightness

Comment

I'm issuing with my Facebook messager app each time I turn on my device I have to download a new messager I notice that anytime I switch off the device the messager uninstall itself and turning it on I will have to download a new one

Comment

my front style is not applying

Comment

Is work with https://mobile-phone-tracker.org mobile recorder on Android?

Comment

please my Camon cx temperature is always high even if am changing it, what's the solution pls?

Comment

then that memory can use not original, go get an original memory card from an authorized store

Comment

nice one

Comment

my font styles not applicable

Comment

Advanced Options
                                Working...
                                X
                                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                                DOWNLOAD