X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Differentiation: TECNO HiOS Beta Version Means TECNO Hi-Manager Kenya

Hello #TECNOFam!!!

TECNO Mobile is release its own operating system call TECNO HiOS,

Considering that Tecno as a brand, having made its mark as one of the most sought after mobile brands many parts of Africa, there's no surprise that it has its official signature Android system now.

Rather than just having several UI changes, it is a full customized Android operating system with major release of the brand’s flagship device TECNO J8.

As the smartphone brand has joined the league of global big guns in giving its consumers a unique user experience, TECNO HiOS has a lot to expect definitely.

You can check the official introduction of TECNO HiOS here.

TECNO unvail its customized Operating System with its latest TECNO Boom J8 smart phone, while updates for older smartphones like the popular Camon C8 can get updated to TECNO HiOS by resources on the forum.

Right now, TECNO C8 users can get access to TECNO HiOS Beta Version to freshly experience one feature of TECNO HiOS: The TECNO Hi-Manager which is to help you run your phone more smoothly.

TECNO C8 users can update full version of TECNO HiOS with all features based Android M around end of April 2016.

Stay with us, we will release the downloading package for TECNO HiOS Full version that time for Dear TECNO C8 users.

We recall that SAMSUNG owns the Touchwiz, HTC has the Sense, LG started with the Optimus UI but has recently moved to the UX 4.0, while HUAWEI has Emotion UI, and several other smartphone brands with their versions of a customised android, aimed at giving the end user a unique feel of their devices.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	os.png
Views:	1
Size:	595.1 KB
ID:	578

Click image for larger version

Name:	os.png
Views:	1
Size:	229.2 KB
ID:	579

That's a long time to wait for curious person like I.. You know...!
    Technology is an art of creativity
    +255744123365

Comment

• earnest commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't wait to get the marshmallow update on my c8

Long notes sucks mehnn

Comment

• Dannytrends commented
      Editing a comment
      lol..you jst showed ur african spirit.

Will Tecno Boom J7 users be able to download the full HiOS package?

Comment

Waiting for hios update on c8 I'm xo anxious. TECNO OOOOO

Comment

• earnest commented
        Editing a comment
        The beta version is already available I'm using it now it's cool

How about tecno c5

Comment

• earnest commented
        Editing a comment
        Throw it away and buy a better phone it's either the almighty camon c8 or boom j8

Can't wait for marshmallow update for c8 and the real version of the hios on my c8 thanks alot to tecno for making my device the best almighty camon c8
      Earnest, Nigeria.
      Manager GMC XCLUSSIVE
      Quality Service is our goal
      Greetings from Tecno team

Comment

• Dannytrends commented
        Editing a comment
        kep a high spirit.it will soon get to you,

The HiOS is simply cool , i believe this is going to give other uis a runfor their money

Comment

• Dannytrends commented
        Editing a comment
        it was the sole idea

Tecno are Just waist our time for OTA system, I advise to you all tecno mobile spotters to their products and to buy the Google products which is Google Nexus mobile it's the very best android phone which will make you feel so computable

Comment

Originally posted by Sardauna_sok View Post
        Tecno are Just waist our time for OTA system, I advise to you all tecno mobile spotters to their products and to buy the Google products which is Google Nexus mobile it's the very best android phone which will make you feel so computable
        TECNO will be updating their devices through OTA

Comment

I've been waiting for the Hios update like forever. I might stop using their products if it turns out to be a lie

Comment

1dEkid the update is real. Do you have a C8?
            --Tecno Spot Moderator--

Comment

• BarakaAkyoo commented
              Editing a comment
              How do I update

• 1dEkid commented
              Editing a comment
              Sure. I have a C8. Apart from the multi tasking problems. I'm really enjoying the phone. It's a nice phone and all that but we need the update

BarakaAkyoo I am working on a thread
            --Tecno Spot Moderator--

Comment

Tecno Camin C8 Update http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/HI...d-instructions
              --Tecno Spot Moderator--

Comment

just like the first (Beta) HiOS, you took this one down. WHAT IS SO WRONG WITH TECNO?????????????????

Comment

Advanced Options
                Working...
                X
                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                DOWNLOAD