X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Use HiOS 4 features All

Fingerprint Call recording

Fingerprint call recording maybe is the most convenient call recording operation which during the process of calling in the call interface, long press fingerprint sensor to start or stop recording.

Go to setting > security & location > fingerprint > call recording

Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	20502 Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture5.jpg
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	20503 Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture6.jpg
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	20504

Quick launch apps using fingerprint

Quick launch apps using fingerprint means different fingerprints open different applications. For example you can start facebook with your forefinger, whatsapp with your middle finger and so on.

Setting > security & location > fingerprint > fingerprint management > create fingerprint.

You can find more detail from the video

Attached Files
    Last edited by TECNO SPOT; 01-14-2019, 02:46 PM.

This is a very good information but there is a problem. the problem is what you have written about can only be found on Hios 4 and above, I think it's only on the camon 11 and 11 pro, the rest of of your devices are running the version 3 of Hios. Your topic should have been " how to use Hios 4 features". Tecno should update the other versions of Hios so most of your customers can benefit from this.

Comment

We are busy waiting for OTA updates n fonts issue and your there telling us how to use hios 4 features. It's completely useless n waist of time.

Comment

I can't find that function. Probably go step by step

Comment

<a href="https://aircargopackers.in/">Packers and Movers in Delhi</a> - Air Cargo Packers and Movers in Delhi are best Movers and Packers in Delhi and all the important locations in Ncr at reasonable price. Packers and Movers in Delhi gift you best deals of knowledgeable about Ncr. Packers and Movers in Delhi have a tendency to providing quality service at competitive world from prime rated Packers. You are moving down the road with Delhi or moving from this town to in other places. Packers and Movers in Delhi are able to offer you the best match for your move.

Comment

why not update OTA I'm still using lollipop now but I have made my mid that this is my first tecno using since tecno came in and this will be my last one to buy tecno phone cos all my friends who are different phones are all always getting OTA update while I'm still using lollipop now after this suffered mmmm and if I want to install things it keep on saying installation is aborted and etc. and u are here talking HiOS 4 features u think I will buy tecno phone again No till they stop selfish and change

Comment

please i can't find Dual App on my Camon 11 pro

Comment

Abeg restore our fonts Biko......

Comment

is it only for camon 11?

Comment

can i use two apps at ago like facebook and whatsapp at the same time

Comment

The post is too long

Comment

This is quite helpful. Thanks for this

Comment

It is only pro support all this feature or the two?

Comment

you need to be sending update for all your devices. am using camon x pro and I think we also should have the HIOS 4 update

Comment

i need an update on my pouvoir 2 pls

Comment

Advanced Options
                              Working...
                              X
                              Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                              DOWNLOAD