X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting for update get it...... All

hey my dear tecno we all are waiting for update and the security patches for january you are annoying us to leave this... shit ... so provide the font update and latest security pactches......every device in this new year getting update for their bug fixes ,but this. ....no matter what happened to our techno officials....... Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20190108_101820.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	120.4 KB
ID:	20536 after 10 anf 15 days if i didnt get the update i will going to switch....because in these days the phone is nothing without updates.. Those who agree pls comment below.. official hios update should have to come soon.........

me too am waiting for the update

Comment

They will only send the security update without updating the Hios and the fonts. It's 2019, tecno will be shocked for taking us for a ride

Comment

I have made my mid that this is my first tecno which I'm using now since tecno came in and this will be my last one to go and buy tecno phone cos they don't cure their customers every phones all always getting OTA update but tecno NO after this suffered mmmm I'm going to different phone not tecno till they stop selfish

Comment

could u believed that I'm still using lollipop why all my who are different phones all move on several

Comment

I won't recommended tecno to my friends who have not yet used tecno

Comment

Advanced Options
            Working...
            X
            Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
            DOWNLOAD