X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give OTA Updates Ghana

Tecno is not doing well on OTA updates at all. You are always advertising your new products without given prior respect to those using the product already. On my previous phone(different brand) I always get OTA updates from time to time when new things come on board but over here tecno is telling me to throw away my fone and buy another one just because of an additional additional feature? \ud83d\ude31 You be here and talk about Hios 4. So we should all throw away our Fones and buy a HIOS4 fone?. TECNO do something. The complaints are becoming too much. Very soon users will run away from you.

am also annoyed by tecno trashphones they are not recommend for people running heavy apps

Comment

Kindly exercise some patience, all your enquiries has been noted.

Comment

Shuut uup! @Ennyholar. Every fucking time you keep noting the same shit and no fking shit happen...! Lol your notebook is not full yet??? Oooh my...Sometimes I wonder if behind those allegedly called "administrators" profiles, who are clearly useless, there are actually humans...yeah...yeah I think all those administrators profiles are programmed.<br />
        "kindly exercise some patience"...<br />
        ...*Year 2180*: still waiting...<br />
        Even Buddha or The Dalaï Lama can't be that patient.<br />
        C'mon just say you and all your incompetent team sucks...you won't die by saying the truth...tsss...

Comment

Originally posted by Denns
          Shuut uup! @Ennyholar. Every fucking time you keep noting the same shit and no fking shit happen...! Lol your notebook is not full yet??? Oooh my...Sometimes I wonder if behind those allegedly called "administrators" profiles, who are clearly useless, there are actually humans...yeah...yeah I think all those administrators profiles are programmed.<br /><br />
          <br />
          "kindly exercise some patience"...<br /><br />
          <br />
          ...*Year 2180*: still waiting...<br /><br />
          <br />
          Even Buddha or The Dalaï Lama can't be that patient.<br /><br />
          <br />
          C'mon just say you and all your incompetent team sucks...you won't die by saying the truth...tsss...
          <br />
          amen brother tell them

Comment

fuck these tecno shit anf change operator...

Comment

Advanced Options
            Working...
            X
            Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
            DOWNLOAD