This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Follow Facebook @HiOS ,win five TECNO mobile phones for free,Who will win the prize? Maybe you are the lucky one! Nigeria

Good news for fans!

Massive Gift is coming !Facebook@HiOS is coming!!! All the good HiOS features which you need are all here.
    Follow Facebook @HiOS,write down your wishes to your friends in the comments section, we will reward one TECNO Mobile phone to the lucky people from15 Jan-25 Jan, there are five TECNO Mobile phones!
    “Wow!" Who will win the prize? Maybe you will be that lucky to win a TECNO Mobile phone!
    Come to Facebook @HiOS to participate in the activity now!

r https://www.facebook.com/HiOSGlobal/...type=3&theater
    Click image for larger version

Name:	微信图片_20190115150139.png
Views:	1
Size:	707.9 KB
ID:	20677

Last edited by HiOS Official Account; 01-16-2019, 07:21 PM.

I wish all my friends a happy new and a successful months ahead

Comment

I'm wishing my friends prosperous and a calamity-free year

Comment

I wish my friends good health and prosperity this year

Comment

I wish all my friends who are using TECNO phones a very successful year,and I recommend Tecno to every one.

Comment

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. follow us

Comment

Hello how are you people doing and happy new year

Comment

Hi Tecno Family, i wish you a happy peaceful and Tecno-logical 2019.

Comment

i wish all my friends a happy and wonderful year ahead

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/HiOSGlobal/...type=3&theater

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/HiOSGlobal/...type=3&theater

Comment

I'm wishing my friends to accept the things they can not change,courage to change those they can and wisdom to know the difference in this 2019

Comment

My heartfelt wishes to my friends who died last year and didn't fulfill their vision. To those life have given a second chance and an opportunity to dream again. To those who are single and not searching. To those who are in a relationship. To those who are about to enter into one. I wish you all a swell time, never quitting spirit, more love, wisdom,joy and a always joyful heart. Keep shining friends

Comment

I wish all my friends a great year ahead.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20190117_084905.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	20697
                              Originally posted by HiOS Official Account
                              Good news for fans!

Massive Gift is coming !Facebook@HiOS is coming!!! All the good HiOS features which you need are all here.

Follow Facebook @HiOS,write down your wishes to your friends in the comments section, we will reward one TECNO Mobile phone to the lucky people from15 Jan-25 Jan, there are five TECNO Mobile phones!

“Wow!" Who will win the prize? Maybe you will be that lucky to win a TECNO Mobile phone!

Come to Facebook @HiOS to participate in the activity now!

r https://www.facebook.com/HiOSGlobal/...type=3&theater [ATTACH=CONFIG]n292342[/ATTACH]

Comment

Advanced Options
                              Working...
                              X
                              Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                              DOWNLOAD