This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for taking your time to reconsider the font restoration, kudos for that.<br />
    <br />
    I will also wish to suggest and and to place a request to the HIOS/ Tecno Tech., to kindly update the call log interface on the CAMON 11 PRO to be just like that of the CAMON CX. I'm sure many of the CAMON 11 AND CAMON 11 PRO users will love it as it is easier and more friendly to operate upon releasing your font restoration update.<br />
    <br />
    Thank you.

Comment

Good one

Comment

I wish my friends and I a happy new year. All my life, I've been using only Tecno phones starting from the Tecno T484. My last phone was Tecno WX3Pro and currently I'm using Tecno Pouvoir 2. Cheers

Comment

Tecno vraiment c'est un ensemble des technologies avancées dans la main.essaies et tu va voir la différence

Comment

LV1 55

Comment

I wish all February born a happy birthday to you all

Comment

http://GORAV
                Originally posted by HiOS Official Account
                Good news for fans!<br />
                <br />
                Massive Gift is coming !Facebook@HiOS is coming!!! All the good HiOS features which you need are all here.<br />
                <br />
                Follow Facebook @HiOS,write down your wishes to your friends in the comments section, we will reward one TECNO Mobile phone to the lucky people from15 Jan-25 Jan, there are five TECNO Mobile phones!<br />
                <br />
                “Wow!" Who will win the prize? Maybe you will be that lucky to win a TECNO Mobile phone!<br />
                <br />
                Come to Facebook @HiOS to participate in the activity now!
                <br />
                <br />
                r https://www.facebook.com/HiOSGlobal/...type=3&theater [ATTACH=CONFIG]n292342[/ATTACH]<br />
                <br />
                <br />
                <br />

Comment

hy

Comment

Advanced Options
                  Working...
                  X
                  Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                  DOWNLOAD