This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you watch the video in Youtube, you can play it in floating , then you can perform other App at the same time. All

When you watch the video in Youtube, you can play it in floating , then you can perform other App at the same time. For example, you can watch the video in Youtube and chat with your friends in WhatsApp at the same time. The route is , open Youtobe choose the video which you want to and click the desktop keyboard, then,go back to the desktop, the playing video in Youtube is in floating .know more about HiOS

Last edited by TECNO SPOT; 03-14-2019, 06:29 PM.

.; ..min pm

Comment

Wow, nice. Meaning one can watch YouTube videos when one leaves the app. Nice

Comment

Thumbs up op

Comment

is not working on my cammon 11

Comment

Originally posted by HiOS Official Account View Post
            When you watch the video in Youtube, you can play it in floating , then you can perform other App at the same time. For example, you can watch the video in Youtube and chat with your friends in WhatsApp at the same time. The route is , open Youtobe choose the video which you want to and click the desktop keyboard, then,go back to the desktop, the playing video in Youtube is in floating .know more about https://www.facebook.com/HiOSGlobal/videos/1994430367529295/"]HiOS

[/URL]
            Is this only exclusive to TECNO CAMON 11 pro?

Comment

Originally posted by iyandagoke View Post
              is not working on my cammon 11
              It should work. It works on other people's own

Comment

i tried it on my Pouvoir but can really know how to locate desktop keyboard while my YouTube app is o

Comment

[dQUOyTE=HiOS Official Account;304928]When you watch tphle v:0x1f493:ide你o in Youtube, you can play it in floating , then you can perforsm other App at the same time. For example, you can watch the video in Youtube and chat with your friends in WhatsApp at the same time. The route is , open Yout,o不vbe choose the video which you want to and click the desktop keyboard, then,go back to the desktop, the playing video in Youtube is in floating .know more about HiOS。2<br />
                  <br />
                  细胞
                  [/QUOs。TE]他

Comment

picture-in-picture mode

Comment

Advanced Options
                    Working...
                    X
                    Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                    DOWNLOAD