This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter Massive Gift are coming ! 150 mobile phone recharge cards are coming! Everyone may win the prize! All

#Easter Massive Gift are coming ! 150 mobile phone recharge cards are coming! Everyone may win the prize! All the good HiOS features which you need are all here. Follow HiOS,write down your wishes about #Easter in the comments section, we will reward 100 shilling mobile phone recharge cards to the lucky Kenyan people ,or 200 Naira mobile phone recharge cards to the lucky Nigerians people ,we have a total of 150 mobile phone recharge cards to give away. Activity time: April 10, 2019 - April 22, 2019;“Wow!" Who will win the prize? Maybe you will be that lucky one.
    ❤️Little tips:
    1.All participants must follow HiOS ; This competition is only eligible toHiOS facebook;
    2.At the end of the competition, We will employ a formulae to pick out the 8th, 88th, 168th...(80n+8)th person as a winner .We have a total of 150 mobile phone recharge cards to give away.
    3. The competition is only eligible to all Nigerian resident in Nigeria and all Kenyan resident in Kenya ;
    4. The prize will be delivered within two weeks after the end of the competition;
    know more aboutHiOS

Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20190410_134654.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	22131
    Last edited by HiOS Official Account; 04-11-2019, 06:02 PM.

Discriminatory, why Nigeria and Kenya only?

Comment

• Kaykerry commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry about that. There was an earlier promo done that had other countries. You can still check and participate

this is fantastic

Comment

Happy Easter to you all, may the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ bring you joy and peace everlasting in Jesus Name

Comment

Great

Comment

thanks for this opportunity! by the grace of God I will like preach the gospel of Christ through this medium in this Easter to at least 200people, every day for a week, telling how he was mocked, accused, insulted, smitten, crucified, but yet pray for his enemies,He died but resurrected on the third day, and promised to come back very soon.

Comment

What do you guys take us for? Kids? Some poor guys? #200 airtime? Very ridiculous... If I may ask please, what kind of English is this: everyone may win airtime . How can everyone win #150 mobile recharge cards? Now I believe tecno has nothing to do with this group. Block me again if you so wish.... Thanks..

Comment

wow! what a nice one indeed

Comment

• 0705524133 commented
                Editing a comment
                Ya but for me am not well directed

Happy Esther to Hios Launcher and to camon CX fans

Comment

happy easter to you all especially tecno fans. believe in yourself because there is no limit to what you can achieve

Comment

wow that's nice

Comment

I just love Tecno mobiles,still may advise the rapid phone users like me to look up to finding a tecno brand

Comment

What about Ghanaians? Or we should stop using Tecno mobile phones??? O. K we hear!

Comment

Why are your fans in Ghana not included?.

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Advanced Options
                          Working...
                          X
                          Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                          DOWNLOAD