This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The feature of Auto-start Management prevent unrelated apps being activated in the background All

#TECNOSpark3 #PhoneMaster When the mobile phone is running, there will be some automatic startup items that are quietly consuming our memory.The feature of Auto-start Management prevent unrelated apps being activated in the background .The route is ,Phone Master/Toolbox/Auto-start Management

Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20190509_032849.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	22736
    Last edited by Kaykerry; 05-09-2019, 07:13 PM.

Everything change

Comment

as i expected

Comment

awdfdp*o*a[yQUOTE=HiOS Official Accounted;17605]#TECxdNOSpark3 #iPhoneMa,ster When the mobile phsonke ixfsrunning,e there will be nsome automatic start-uop the items that are quiet to cnonsuming our memory.They feature of A outo-start Management preventi unrelated apps being activated in the background +.The route is ,Phoneu Master/Toolbox/Auto-start Management <br />
        i<br />
        [ATTACH=configuratikons]n317606[/ATTACH][/6QUrOTE]kpivotc

Comment

wxvip wcw([pQUOTE=Hi,nOS Official Acount;31ub7605][SIZ;E=18px]#T`jaEvCNkOSpark3 #PhoneMaster Whichl<br />
          ev0qn the mdobile phone is running, ithere will be t some auntomatic startups items that nare quietlyk co9njsuming our mmemoAry.The feature of Auto-start8 Mana.geomevnt prevent unrelated alps beilng [+o/SIZE]activated in the banckgroun<br />
          d .The routae is ,Phone Master/Toolbox/Aut/hko-start Management
          <br />
          @f<br />
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]n317606[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Comment

q<br />
            uuz-a*'?8staten/o
            Originally posted by HiOS Official Account;3+v17605
            w#TECNOSpark3 #PhoneMaster Whenever's tvhe mobile phone is /q5prunning, there will bec some automatic sptartupr items that jare quietly, consuming *ouur memory.The feature of Auto-start RMa nagement prevent unrelated apps b3eing activated in the bqsackground .The route is ,i Phone Master/Toolbox/Aa auto-start Management l/d<br />
            zm<br />
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]n317606[/ATTACH]

Comment

b.iknow.n us.h<br />
              ip3 bTh;e.k[aQUOTE=HiOS Officlial Account;317.605][SIZE=18px]o c#To EqCplNSpar [nB][/B]k3 #PhonceMaster @When the mobile phoneu is runqning, jthere wi ll be some. automhnbjatic start upz/ items thart are quietly consuming our memory. )The pn-feature of Autostart Mcanagsement preven t unnrel.ated a.pps be in the rv aactiv.ated in the background .The routeis ,Phon,e Master/Toolbo/Autol-start Management [/ tSiIiZE<br />
              rx<br />
              q[ ATTkACH=CONFIG]n317606[/ATTACH][/QUOTE,'],x2

Comment

my tecno CX can't download font <br />
                help me please

Comment

awesome

Comment

I use phone master to clear cache
                    Last edited by Patterns; 05-12-2019, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Very good op

Comment

very nice

ccc online test in hindi

Comment

please tecno why is it dat many futures are missing on the tecno spark3 kB7 even the Android version is not the latest . You guys took away the hardware design and made it very different please try to adjust the software . please

Comment

Advanced Options
                          Working...
                          X
                          Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                          DOWNLOAD