This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let the Recharge king app recharge for you, Making Recharge Fast and Convenient,you can download it from the post

We all hate it when we buy recharge cards and after scratching, we now have to go through the stress of inputting the PIN one after the other on our phones.

With the Recharge king app on your device, all you have to do is scratch the card and let the app recharge for you. Instead of typing the long PINs of recharge cards, you just scan it and that's all.

The way it works is that, you launch the app, select which SIM you want to recharge, after that then you scan... that's all!

The beauty of the app is that it has a touch light so you can use it in the night.

click here to download
    click here to download
    click here to download

Click image for larger version

Name:	recharge 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	23020 Click image for larger version

Name:	recharge 2.jpg
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	23019 Click image for larger version

Name:	recharge 3.jpg
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	23018
    Last edited by HiOS Official Account; 06-19-2019, 04:02 PM.

• replied
    تعویض مفصل زانو

Leave a comment:

• replied
    cool

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I dont like it

لیزر موهای زائد

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [QUOTE=HiOS Official Account;321857][SIZE=20px]We all hate it when we buy recharge cards and after scratching, we now have to go through the stress of inputting the PIN one after the other on our phones.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    great

باربری سه سوت بار در باربری تهران متخصص در امر بسته بندی و حمل اثاثیه منزل در استان تهران می باشد.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have been trying to recharge using this app but it's has not been successful. Any help please!

لیزر موهای زائد

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I urge you fellow tecno customers to go on a twitter protest against @tecnomobileng. Let's protest against the unavailability of fonts and lack of updates as promised by tecno on some expensive shitty phones they made. Use #TecnoNaScam #BoycottTecno...Please guys let's do this. Stop begging them here...Protest where it will affect their market. Now is the time, they want to release new product, they won't like bad press. I believe in the power of one naija. Forget that i am not popular, it's a great idea. Let's go people

Leave a comment:

• replied
    "cant open file"after download

Leave a comment:

• replied
    am new here

Leave a comment:

• replied
    cool

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by mustapha3683
    you people are not serious how does these our concerns
    It's a very cool feature na, that's if you're not the type that recharges from banks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's still kinda cool na. I hate typing long pins so this would help.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Pretty cool

Leave a comment:

• replied
    fraud

Leave a comment:

Advanced Options
Working...
X
Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
DOWNLOAD