X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Font on my updated Hios Nigeria

good evening I need help on My Tecno camon 6 ...i uploaded Hios and I can't find the font among the rest... wallpaper and theme and DIY is there but I can't access font I have checked the Me platform but can't find it.... please what do I do

Get used to it...

Comment

Originally posted by joe19uyaton View Post
      good evening I need help on My Tecno camon 6 ...i uploaded Hios and I can't find the font among the rest... wallpaper and theme and DIY is there but I can't access font I have checked the Me platform but can't find it.... please what do I do
      Sorry about that sir, the TECNO team are working towards restoring font on your device, kindly be a tad bit patient.

Thanks for using TECNO Mobile.

Comment

Originally posted by enoch273
        <br />
        <br />
        Sorry about that sir, the TECNO team are working towards restoring font on your device, kindly be a tad bit patient.<br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br />
        You're a bad lier ???

Comment

Originally posted by Cheatex View Post
          <br />
          <br />
          You're a bad lier ???

Thanks sir.

Comment

Lol....funny comments though

Comment

Calling names won't help anyone, and won't make your feel better.. What he said is the truth based on the information he has, if you know otherwise please publish it with referral so we all can verify... <br />
              <br />
              Originally posted by Cheatex
              Originally posted by enoch273
              <br /><br />
              <br />
              <br /><br />
              <br />
              Sorry about that sir, the TECNO team are working towards restoring font on your device, kindly be a tad bit patient.<br /><br />
              <br />
              <br /><br />
              <br />
              <br /><br />
              <br />
              <br /><br />
              <br />
              You're a bad lier ???

Comment

Advanced Options
              Working...