X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Font for tecno camon 11 pro Nigeria

Please why are the fonts not showing on Hi themes??? What happened to them???

Tecno Mobile stole them. You'll find them on other phones like iTel, infinix and Samsung. Try buying that if you want fonts.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick2691 View Post
      They were removed when the recent updates were installed, but the TECNO team are working towards restoring font on your device, kindly be a tad bit patient sir.

Thanks for using TECNO Mobile.

Comment

Originally posted by enoch273
        Originally posted by Patrick2691 View Post
        <br />
        <br />
        They were removed when the recent updates were installed, but the TECNO team are working towards restoring font on your device, kindly be a tad bit patient sir.<br />
        <br />
        Thanks for using TECNO Mobile.
        <br />
        Mr please respect yourself did you work in tecno company <br />
        please let tecno mobile answer that please

Comment

I too need the fonts.what happened

Comment

Why were the fonts remove in the first place? Now we know you guys removed the deliberately. It's been months since you removed the fonts and ha e sent many updates yet you have decided not to include the fonts. common fonts o, you guys can't replace.

Comment

I need the fonts o

Comment

why is there no version updates for CF8. that camon 11 pro. I want to upgrade to from 8. to 9... I need upgrade. Tecno or we are going to leave the mobile phone

Comment

Advanced Options
                Working...
                X
                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                DOWNLOAD