This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• with the Harassment Filter on #HiOS5.0 Have you ever gotten an unwanted text or call when expecting an alert All

Imagine expecting a credit alert and a message comes into your phone, you rush to open it only for it to be an unwanted network message. The frustration\
    Catch a break and end those annoying calls or texts messages bugging your phone from every side with the Harassment Filter on #HiOS5.0 Have you ever gotten an unwanted text or call when expecting an alert
    Share your experience in the comments. #HiOS #Harassment #Filter #text #app #HarassmentFilter
    know more about HiOS
    Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20190603_190451.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	113.3 KB
ID:	23160
    Last edited by HiOS Official Account; 06-03-2019, 08:17 PM.

#?? tecno

Comment

my SD card do ejects when ever I'm using my flash light, and I'm unable to stores huge games from playstore on SD card

Comment

Originally posted by shallabreezy
        my SD card do ejects when ever I'm using my flash light, and I'm unable to stores huge games from playstore on SD card
        you were told to take your phone to Carl care for manual firmware update

Comment

it doesn't upload phone wallpapers

Comment

my techno pouvoir 2 does not show harassment messages

Comment

well can I get upgrade of hios 5 in camon 11

Comment

How can i upgrade my hios to 5.0 on camon x pro?... is it from the playstore?

Comment

Advanced Options
                Working...
                X
                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                DOWNLOAD