X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Font Palava/HiOS launcher Incompatibility. Nigeria

Tecno well done for deceiving us, why did you even remove the font in the first place? Now we the Tecno users are begging you to return back the font, you are busy doing different things. Tecno WX3 Pro is no longer compatible with HiOS Launcher and you expect me to continue using your products. I have sent mail thrice to HiOS, they didn't even respond for once. Don't worry you will lose all your customers soon, and everyone will start going for Huawei products. Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20190911_001755.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	25186

Hello,we have got your suggestions and we will woking on this problem ,thanks for using our product!

Comment

Originally posted by TECNO SPOT
      Hello,we have got your suggestions and we will woking on this problem ,thanks for using our product!
      since when it's over 2years now even this device SD card do ejects everytime when I'm using it's flash light, the storage so bad,no option to format SD card as. internal storage only it's battery is better.

Comment

Do you try to download it from another site using your opera mini or any browser and not Play Store?

Comment

Originally posted by 7063139938
          Do you try to download it from another site using your opera mini or any browser and not Play Store?
          lol yeah, only the font works for the menu, other is default, my own update patch level is still September 5 2018 since then no other update on this device,and it's performance not normal, especially when you are using flash light the SD card will automatically ummout the mout back it's self for some minutes,then we complains about it, we where ask to change our SD card, most people using this wx3p rushed, still yet no change, only it's battery life is okay,this is why I never worry to buy any tecno brand again cuz most of their update are scams "ultramode" was remove "networktraffick" on this top screen near network bar was removed later then then "font" option was removed later. I'd love my second device as doogee brand.

Comment

Yes I just search on Google, e.g. HiOS launcher download and then just download the latest version.

Comment

Advanced Options
            Working...
            X
            Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
            DOWNLOAD