X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOMB J8 NEEDS UPDATE ON HImanager TO FIX TOUCH!!!!!!!! All

ARE YOU TAKING US FOR GRANTED TECNO?...........................IF YOU CANT FIX J8 WHY RELEASING C9??????????????ALL ISSUES ON J8 STILL PERSIST ,WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?WITH THIS DO YOU THINK YOU CAN CHALLENGE SAMSUNG,HTC OR EVEN INFINIX? TIRED OF USING HARD TOUCH,HI MANAGER MANAGER NOT RESPONDING,CANT MOVE ANY APP BLURR CAMERA.............J8 SUCKS! H6 IS EVEN BETTER THAN J8
    Last edited by isaacswisdom; 06-27-2016, 11:28 AM.

please check or remove your phone protector and test again, or to tecno carlcare to confirm the problem

Comment

Now this is serious. ...I feel your pain bro. Hope they fixes it soonest

Comment

I complained aaaah, now am even tired BUT the only answer I got was WE ARE WORKING ON IT.

Comment

I hope they fix it oo

Comment

Abi oooh pple are waiting

Comment

Why you go to Carlcare to confirm the problem:http://www.carlcare.com/Contact.aspx
              bad phone protector or damaged touch or too much installed APPS and so on, maybe lead to the HARD TOUCH problem

Comment

Originally posted by isaacswisdom View Post
                ARE YOU TAKING US FOR GRANTED TECNO?...........................IF YOU CANT FIX J8 WHY RELEASING C9??????????????ALL ISSUES ON J8 STILL PERSIST ,WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?WITH THIS DO YOU THINK YOU CAN CHALLENGE SAMSUNG,HTC OR EVEN INFINIX? TIRED OF USING HARD TOUCH,HI MANAGER MANAGER NOT RESPONDING,CANT MOVE ANY APP BLURR CAMERA.............J8 SUCKS! H6 IS EVEN BETTER THAN J8
                Hi, if the touch is not responding well, we suggest you take the phone to our closest Carlcare Service Center and let ou technicians help you check whether the touchpad is malfuntioning. If you need the address and contact, pls let me know which city and country you are located. Thank you!
                ---- Yes! We Care ----

Comment

You can request Carlcare Service Center catch log file to R&D engineer to analyze it

Comment

Stop telling me chuffs....you have no idea its not a hardware issue! Stop commenting of you can't tell me anything meaningful...... My office is opposite to mobile zone. And Carl care......Carl care boss is my brother..... Why will I still complain....!!update hi manager and change something buggy in the phone..... Stop commenting unnecessarily.......! Screan glass is not my problem!!!!!!!!;!!!!;!!!!! Android fun. .....shut the fuk up....last warning!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry o. Your brother should just get you new phone now. Which one is shut the fuck up here?

Comment

Originally posted by isaacswisdom View Post
                        sorry, which problem are you exactly facing ?

Comment

Originally posted by tecno spot kenya2 View Post
                          sorry, which problem are you exactly facing ?
                          i hate seeing stupid quote....so you mean ypou havent seen all the compliants we ve made huh?your here for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got no stupid time to explain. this the last money i waste on your good for nothing phone!.you guys think we stole the money tobuy your test tool right?i will put it on you if you dont fix this and keeps asking stupid questions!!!!!!!i dont give a damn to loose this account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The phone is Crap! With all the reviews on it... You did probably think is awesome... Its full of shit!!! If only I can find a working custom rom, maybe I won't be this worried. Nonesense

Comment

What chip set is the j8 using??? Is the mt6753 or mt6735?????? Help me know.
                              Thankx

Comment

Advanced Options
                            Working...
                            X
                            Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                            DOWNLOAD