X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Letchrist View Post
    Thanks this really help solve my hotspot going off. Good job
    Thanks a lot for the feedback sir, glad it worked for you, do enjoy your device sir.

Comment

• omoalajah
      omoalajah commented
      Editing a comment
      Na man you be . Gbosa

Nice tips

Comment

• TamaraPosibi
      TamaraPosibi commented
      Editing a comment
      Really great tips

my network z veri poor especially in opera mini and also my pc can't c my hotspot. hw can it b fixed

Comment

• TamaraPosibi
      TamaraPosibi commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you taken it to carlcare?

Thanx enoch. Sorry for not feeding back in time. <br />
    I restarted the phone.... A have also repeated the process bit didint succeed. <br />
    About resetting OOBES, I cannot find any reset option on all three.... Bluetooth, wifi and hospot either. <br />
    Lets hope for coming updates to solve the problem as i use usb tethering. THANX

Comment

Originally posted by enoch273
      Originally posted by Letchrist View Post
      Thanks this really help solve my hotspot going off. Good job
      <br />
      <br />
      Thanks a lot for the feedback sir, glad it worked for you, do enjoy your device sir.
      <br />
      <br />
      win7/8/8.1/10 all doesn't work. Unusually use win 8 and have tried updating my drivers but nothing, only USB Tethering.

Comment

I can't reset my hotspot, please what should I do?

Comment

• TamaraPosibi
          TamaraPosibi commented
          Editing a comment
          Try taking it to carlcare

This is so helpful, thank you

Comment

• TamaraPosibi
          TamaraPosibi commented
          Editing a comment
          I found it pretty helpful too

if the above does not work for you then try doing this:
        Go to settings. Tap tethering and portable hotspot. In the window that appears tap wifi hotspot. Then tap Keep wifi hotspot on and select always.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20170714_064433.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	9300

Comment

• TamaraPosibi
          TamaraPosibi commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for sharing!

Originally posted by omoalajah View Post
        Nice tips
        thanks alot ma.

Comment

Originally posted by mberwa View Post
          Thanx enoch. Sorry for not feeding back in time. <br />
          I restarted the phone.... A have also repeated the process bit didint succeed. <br />
          About resetting OOBES, I cannot find any reset option on all three.... Bluetooth, wifi and hospot either. <br />
          Lets hope for coming updates to solve the problem as i use usb tethering. THANX
          Worked on my C9 though, If after showing system apps and you did not see the option to clear the apps data and cache, then delete babel font app.

if that does not work, go to your device settings click on tethering and portable hotspot, Click on WiFi hotspot and click on keep WiFi hotspot on, then set it on "Always" then reboot your device.

Comment

Originally posted by vow1 View Post
            I can't reset my hotspot, please what should I do?
            Have you clear cache and data of babel font app?

Comment

Very good moderator. Nice read

Comment

• TamaraPosibi
                TamaraPosibi commented
                Editing a comment
                I enjoyed it too

mine is dat my hot-spot sometimes doesnt connect to my win7 PC... I Hv to restart my fone n PC countless times... sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't...even in such state, my friends dat uses win 7,8 n 10 can c n connect to it but my PC won't see it let alone connect... but my PC can c my frnd's hot-spot n connects comfortably to any of dem... dis' not my first post about dis but I hope dis'll b d last cos m tired bout dis...i pray dis issue can also b fixed by d time I get d os update...<br />
              Originally posted by enoch273
              Good day T-Fans I trust you all are having a good day coupled with the continous rainfall, anyways today I will be addressing an issue, this complaints have been flooding TECNO spot for a while, now while the solution to this problem will be provided, I can't guarantee it will work for all users, but should in-case it does not work for you, kindly visit the carlcare center closest to you.<br />
              <br />
              Most T-Fans have been making complaints about their hotspot turning of by it self whenever they put it on and I also have a caption below of a brother whom have made same complaints to me, just so you know this software related issue is not peculiar to TECNO devices alone, even Infinix users are affected by it.
              <br />
              <br />
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]n119471[/ATTACH]<br />
              <br />
              <br />
              <br />
              Most times this hotspot, WiFi and bluetooth issues are caused by third party applications installed or updated on our devices like; babel font<br />
              <br />
              <br />
              <br />
              HOW TO FIX HOTSPOT ISSUE ON TECNO DEVICES<br />
              <br />
              • <br />
                <br />
              • Go to your phone settings <br />
                <br />
              • navigate your way to "Apps" and click on it.<br />
                <br />
              • Now tap on the three dots on the screen beside the settings symbol and a pop up will appear like the one in the caption below<br />
                <br />
              <br />
              <br />
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]n119474[/ATTACH]
              <br />
              <br />
              • <br />
                <br />
              • as you can see there are two options being displayed there, so just tap on "reset app preferences".<br />
                <br />
              • once done, reboot your device and turn on your hotspot.<br />
                <br />
              <br />
              <br />
              Should in-case the problem does persists; go to "Settings" locate and Click on "Apps" show system apps and reset "OOBE" if that does not work locate "Babel Font" and uninstall updates made on it..<br />
              <br />
              but I am certain one of them will work most especially the first step, it worked for me and other users I have tried it on.<br />
              <br />
              Don't forget to share your feedback here also ask questions too and I will be here to help out, thanks for using TECNO Mobile

Comment

great attempt

Comment

Originally posted by olijay View Post
                  mine is dat my hot-spot sometimes doesnt connect to my win7 PC... I Hv to restart my fone n PC countless times... sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't...even in such state, my friends dat uses win 7,8 n 10 can c n connect to it but my PC won't see it let alone connect... but my PC can c my frnd's hot-spot n connects comfortably to any of dem... dis' not my first post about dis but I hope dis'll b d last cos m tired bout dis...i pray dis issue can also b fixed by d time I get d os update...
                  So sorry about that sir, I'm not sure I can be of help. But if you pasworded your hotspot I implore you to remove the password and connect to your PC. If problem persists try performing a factory reset and if there still is no improvement then you ve to visit the carlcare center closest to you.

Comment

Advanced Options
                  Working...
                  X
                  Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                  DOWNLOAD