X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TECNO INDVERTANTLY MODE Nigeria

Hi Guys. am a bit confused, what does TECNO INDVERTANTLY MODE mean? This usually pops up few times when I press my TECNO camon cx. Also it never stays long enough for me to read things that appear that time before suddenly disappearing. The whole thing lasts for about 2 seconds. the page appears black wit the basic shape of a in red with some write up which as I said disappears in seconds please I need to know. Mykle1

It tends to appear when the proximity sensor partially senses something at close proximity. It could be your hand or the phone cover.

Comment

[QUOTE=mykle1;121511]Hi Guys. am a bit confused, what does TECNO INDVERTANTLY MODE mean? This usually pops up few times when I press my TECNO camon cx. Also it never stays long enough for me to read things that appear that time before suddenly disappearing. The whole thing lasts for about 2 seconds. the page appears black wit the basic shape of a in red with some write up which as I said disappears in seconds please I need to know. Mykle1[/QUOTE<br />
      <br />
      <br />
      that means your phone will be automatically placed on lock when you put your phone in your pocket. you could go to the settings to put it off. or better still when it appears again "just press the power and volume up button simultaneously" thats all it will stop. but its useful when you place your phone in your pocket and you didnt remember to put off the screen light. so if you dont like it you can deactivate and reactivate at will in the settings
      08056323208, 08134943463
      Earnest, Nigeria.
      Manager GMC XCLUSSIVE
      Quality Service is our goal
      Greetings from Tecno team

Comment

The inadvertent mode is equipped with your phone to prevent it from operating it self while in your pocket,maybe if the screen should come on due to a text message notification.<br />
        Its controlled by the proximity sensors at the too of your phone .

Comment

Good inputs by nas and earnest

Comment

Cool! now I get it. you guys are good. confusion ended. it is such a great thing. no need to deactivate it. Thank you all.

Comment

Originally posted by LadiSpeaks View Post
              Good inputs by nas and earnest
              Thanks boss
              08056323208, 08134943463
              Earnest, Nigeria.
              Manager GMC XCLUSSIVE

Comment

Originally posted by mykle1 View Post
                Cool! now I get it. you guys are good. confusion ended. it is such a great thing. no need to deactivate it. Thank you all.
                Thank you too.
                Thanks for using Tecno mobile
                And dont hesitate to post your complain at any time.
                We are here for each other
                08056323208, 08134943463
                Earnest, Nigeria.
                Manager GMC XCLUSSIVE

Comment

Advanced Options
                Working...
                X
                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                DOWNLOAD