X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast Charging - Camon CX Ghana

Running out of phone power is one of everyones worst moments in a day. And not getting a place to charge your phones battery could make your day a lot worse.

Having power supply cut is also a pain. So, having power supply for a short time shouldn't be wasted at all.

The Tecno Camon CX is equipped with quick charge technology to help you overcome most of these situations. This technology ensures a very good charge amount[*]in a very short time to get you going for a while.

How to know if you’re fast charging or regular charging.[On Lock Screen]
    • When on fast charge, This screen pops up when the charger is inserted
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170812-214434.png
Views:	2
Size:	110.7 KB
ID:	10068
    • When on regular charge, Bubbles flow from the bottom of screen to the top of screen
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170812-214515.png
Views:	2
Size:	155.9 KB
ID:	10069
    So feel free to ask the receptionist to plug your phone in as you wait for someone in his office.

[*]the rate of charge may depend on usage pattern and power supply efficiency.
    Attached Files

Hello, my phone is on regular charge, plz how do I enable fast charge?

Comment

Questions, sometimes i see that fast changing stuffs, other times i don't on thesame charger in both cases, <br />
      Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Highstar
        Questions, sometimes i see that fast charging stuffs, other times i don't on thesame charger in both cases, <br /><br />
        <br />
        Why?
        <br />

Comment

Advanced Options
        Working...
        X
        Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
        DOWNLOAD