X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebooting problem Nigeria

please, my CX air started rebooting itself today. it went on for over 6 hours without starting. now that it's on, my apps have crashed... what do I do?

like all your apps are not functioning anymore?

Comment

If there is any app you installed before this started kindly uninstall it now.<br />
      If nothing happens please backup first then restore factory settings quickly back to default.

Comment

did it just start rebooting on its own?

Comment

No... I don't have any other app asides my social network apps. <br />
          <br />
          All my apps except WhatsApp aren't responding again

Comment

Originally posted by the_olufolake View Post
            please, my CX air started rebooting itself today. it went on for over 6 hours without starting. now that it's on, my apps have crashed... what do I do?
            Sorry about that Sir, make a backup of your important files and factory reset the device.

Comment

If it is not starting the only way u can do a factory reset is by rebooting into recovery, power off the device, then power it on by pressing the power button and the vol+ button, once it is booted into the recovery mode, wipe data and cache then reboot, the first boot might take sometime so be patient.

Comment

thank you so much

Comment

Originally posted by the_olufolake View Post
                  thank you so much
                  Have the apps started working?

Comment

• the_olufolake
                    the_olufolake commented
                    Editing a comment
                    yes. I took the phone to Carl care

if you just update your phone, factory reset it but if not, then check out the app you installed last and uninstall it or then and reboot your phone

Comment

As for the Whatsapp that is not working, you can uninstall and download another. Sorry for the inconveniences.

Comment

Advanced Options
                    Working...
                    X
                    Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                    DOWNLOAD