Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20180125_072641.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	13972
    Originally posted by Ennyholar
    Hello TFans

The last Camon CX system update comes with a feature that allows you to adopt your removable micro SD installed on your device to be used as internal storage. This way you can have more space for applications installation and multimedia but we notice majority of Camon CX users on this platform are not aware of it or are finding it difficult to set up their SD card as internal storage.

In this tutorial I will be showing you steps on how you can adopt your SD card as internal storage. The first thing to do is to backup all your data on your SD Card to your PC or transfer it to another device because your Sd card would get formatted during the process. Step by step procedure

1. Insert an SD Card inside your device and wait for it to get detected.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n174050[/ATTACH]

2. ‎Now open your settings app

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n174056[/ATTACH]

3. ‎Scroll down and go to Storage H

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n174051[/ATTACH]

4. ‎Tap on your SD Card

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n174052[/ATTACH]

5. ‎Choose format as portable and tap format to continue.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n174054[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n174055[/ATTACH]

6. ‎wait for the process to complete this might take few minutes.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n174057[/ATTACH]

​ You can now successfully move your applications to SD Card. To switch between SD Card and internal... choose your preferred storage and migrate data. If you're having any problem with the procedure you can drop in the comments section.

Comment

God bless bro. I was so troubled that how one has large SD card and you cannot install app on it. <br />
      Great one here.

Comment

am new

Comment

how can i upgrade my phone

Comment

when I want to update my device(Tecno Camon Cx Air) am always told to connect the charger to OTA when the device is below 30%...so my question is what is this OTA??

Comment

please how can I upgrade my c9 by myself?can someone put me through?

Comment

I'm dissatisfied with this Camon cxair... I think the phone has manufacturing issues cos the same apps I used are the apps I used in my previous android and it worked fine without having to tell me that I'm running out of internal memory: and I never used an sd card on the previous device either running on the same 16GB inbuilt memory. <br />
                <br />
                Secondly even after limiting me of my music, my SMS' stop coming in due to lack of space. Never experienced that. <br />
                <br />
                Thirdly, what the heck is boomplay? I hate that music player. Would have to wait long seconds to get my songs play haba!<br />
                <br />
                This is my first tecno phone and I must say that it's a hands down for me. Maybe you need to rectify these issues in the next system update esp the SMS issues. And pls give us an option of making another music player as default asides dumbplay. Thanks

Comment

Mine is showing format as internal...please is it the same as format as portable??

Comment

why can't I update my canon CX, since last year, its telling me is up to date

Comment

Does this process apply for people using techno cx air

Comment

Originally posted by snowball007
                        I'm dissatisfied with this Camon cxair... I think the phone has manufacturing issues cos the same apps I used are the apps I used in my previous android and it worked fine without having to tell me that I'm running out of internal memory: and I never used an sd card on the previous device either running on the same 16GB inbuilt memory. <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        Secondly even after limiting me of my music, my SMS' stop coming in due to lack of space. Never experienced that. <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        Thirdly, what the heck is boomplay? I hate that music player. Would have to wait long seconds to get my songs play haba!<br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        This is my first tecno phone and I must say that it's a hands down for me. Maybe you need to rectify these issues in the next system update esp the SMS issues. And pls give us an option of making another music player as default asides dumbplay. Thanks
                        <br />
                        <br />
                        I don't like the Boom player too

Comment

any phone for sell here most especially CX,cm,cxl.

Comment

Hello guys, how do I change my menu navigation by easing swapping across my home screen to access all my apps on K7

Comment

Originally posted by judeanite
                              I tried to convert my SD card to internal memory but at the end of the process the 32G memory card was corrupted.
                              <br />
                              <br />
                              You are right! My SD card was corrupted as well. In the process I have lost a crucial data.

Comment

Please I have used my SD card as an internal storage, but I want to make a factory reset and I'm afraid I will lost my data on the SD card

Comment

Advanced Options
                                Working...
                                X
                                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                                DOWNLOAD