X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camon CMore: First Full Unboxing Video All

Hi T-Fans,
    I know we are all excited about the latest member of the Tecno Mobile Family, The Camon CM. I am glad to announce to you the first unboxing video is now available.
    So now you can see what the device actually looks like, it's specifications and all relevant information you need to know about the device!
    Here is the video link:
    Thanks for using Tecno Mobile

Cool, I've got to get one for myself .

Comment

Impressive

Comment

• missslimzy17 commented
      Editing a comment
      Very impressive

Tecno have done something good introducing the Tecno Camon CM with 18:9 full view display. However the specs have not been so appealing. I didn't expect a 1.3GHz quad core processor

Comment

I've whatsapp install problem. It show that I should reboot the phone and I did that it doesn't work .

Comment

• datyorubaboy commented
      Editing a comment
      factory reset

Please delete the old whatsapp and download alother
    Originally posted by 07057731400 View Post
    I've whatsapp install problem. It show that I should reboot the phone and I did that it doesn't work .
    Thanks for using Tecno Mobile

Comment

• datyorubaboy commented
      Editing a comment
      this should work too

Am disappointed, this is 2018 and u still making phones with 2 gig ram, 16 gig rom, android 7.0, HD displays and same processors we've been having for years now.. To me its not an upgrade cos the Cx beats the Cm in most aspects, the 18:9 full view is the only new thing we seeing here.. I know u guys want to make it affordable and thats good, but where I have the problem is not making it in variants like what iphone, samsung n even infinix do.. Like what u did with the cx and cx air, spark and spark plus n others.. Make other variants with bigger rams, roms, mega pixels, better displays and processors..<br />
    I guess I will have to stick with my CX for now, cos I've gotten broken hearth upon seeing the specs of my beloved, the almighty Camon CM..

Comment

Originally posted by Iyke Sloo View Post
      Am disappointed, this is 2018 and u still making phones with 2 gig ram, 16 gig rom, android 7.0, HD displays and same processors we've been having for years now.. To me its not an upgrade cos the Cx beats the Cm in most aspects, the 18:9 full view is the only new thing we seeing here.. I know u guys want to make it affordable and thats good, but where I have the problem is not making it in variants like what iphone, samsung n even infinix do.. Like what u did with the cx and cx air, spark and spark plus n others.. Make other variants with bigger rams, roms, mega pixels, better displays and processors..<br />
      I guess I will have to stick with my CX for now, cos I've gotten broken hearth upon seeing the specs of my beloved, the almighty Camon CM..
      Thing is till eternity; 2G RAM devices would always be available; it is now left to you to make your choice on which of the device to get.

Comment

• omoalajah commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes o. It def will

[QUOTE=LadiSpeaks;174410]
      Originally posted by Iyke Sloo View Post
      Am disappointed, this is 2018 and u still making phones with 2 gig ram, 16 gig rom, android 7.0, HD displays and same processors we've been having for years now.. To me its not an upgrade cos the Cx beats the Cm in most aspects, the 18:9 full view is the only new thing we seeing here.. I know u guys want to make it affordable and thats good, but where I have the problem is not making it in variants like what iphone, samsung n even infinix do.. Like what u did with the cx and cx air, spark and spark plus n others.. Make other variants with bigger rams, roms, mega pixels, better displays and processors..<br /><br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <br />
      Thing is till eternity; 2G RAM devices would always be available; it is now left to you to make your choice on which of the device to get.<br />
      <br />
      I guess u right, but at least they should make it in variants.. We can have one with a 2 gig ram and 16 gig rom and another with a 3 gig ram and 32 gig rom..

Comment

Beautiful device indeed

Comment

• datyorubaboy commented
          Editing a comment
          very beautiful

• omoalajah commented
          Editing a comment
          naso. nice phone

For heaven’s sake there better be a pro version of this Tecno CM, coz this is in no way an upgrade to the Tecno CM CX. The Screen resolution is lowered from FHD to HD, processor lowered from 1.5Ghz Octa to 1.3Ghz Quad. Camera lowered from 16 to 13mps

<a rel="follow" href="https://www.androidvillaz.net/2017/02/tecno-camon-cm-stock-rom-firmware.html/">Tecno Camon CM Stock Rom Firmware Flash File</a>

Comment

Originally posted by patricbensen
          Tecno have done something good introducing the Tecno Camon CM with 18:9 full view display. However the specs have not been so appealing. I didn't expect a 1.3GHz quad core processor
          <br />
          <br />
          i expected more too, but when i saw that it will sell for 47,000. i feel the specs are okay for that price

Comment

Originally posted by Iyke Sloo
            Am disappointed, this is 2018 and u still making phones with 2 gig ram, 16 gig rom, android 7.0, HD displays and same processors we've been having for years now.. To me its not an upgrade cos the Cx beats the Cm in most aspects, the 18:9 full view is the only new thing we seeing here.. I know u guys want to make it affordable and thats good, but where I have the problem is not making it in variants like what iphone, samsung n even infinix do.. Like what u did with the cx and cx air, spark and spark plus n others.. Make other variants with bigger rams, roms, mega pixels, better displays and processors..<br /><br />
            <br />
            <br />
            <br />
            phones with specs like this is a neccesity, so people who dont have 100k plus to buy a phone can enjoy too

Comment

Originally posted by waku7bisha
              Beautiful device indeed
              <br />
              <br />
              i agree

Comment

Originally posted by Androidvillaz.com
                For heaven’s sake there better be a pro version of this Tecno CM, coz this is in no way an upgrade to the Tecno CM CX. The Screen resolution is lowered from FHD to HD, processor lowered from 1.5Ghz Octa to 1.3Ghz Quad. Camera lowered from 16 to 13mps<br />
                <br />
                <a rel="follow" href="https://www.androidvillaz.net/2017/02/tecno-camon-cm-stock-rom-firmware.html/">Tecno Camon CM Stock Rom Firmware Flash File</a>
                <br />
                <br />
                CM is not an upgraded version of cx, if not it won't retail for 47,000 when CX cost a lot more

Comment

Advanced Options
                Working...
                X
                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                DOWNLOAD