X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get in Here If You Have Bought a TECNO Camon CM All

Yo fam!

I want to find out, how many of us have bought the TECNO Camon CM and how we are loving the device.

SO, guys, comment with what you are loving on the device you just got for yourself or fam or friend!

looking to see them and their reviews

Comment

• omoalajah commented
      Editing a comment
      a lot of positive reviews are online

• datyorubaboy commented
      Editing a comment
      love the devices

Hello!
    Thanks for using Tecno Mobile

Comment

• T_51144604096 commented
      Editing a comment
      Pls my message app is not allowing me view messages... When I tab on a message I wish to read, it just closes and takes me back to home screen...my google play store won't even load ..the screen just goes black... pls help

• Kaykerry commented
      Editing a comment
      Pls restore factory settings

though I just bought it some two days back I think its a Good product just enjoying the camera

Comment

• omoalajah commented
      Editing a comment
      very good camera

• datyorubaboy commented
      Editing a comment
      good too

bought it last week, wonderful camera, the flashlight is wonderful, I can actually watch movies while chatting, with the split screen..

Comment

• omoalajah commented
      Editing a comment
      that is nice

• datyorubaboy commented
      Editing a comment
      Very lovely

I bought 1 on 23rd of January, lovly bt i ve issue with battry

Comment

• datyorubaboy commented
      Editing a comment
      What problem?

Originally posted by awesometai
    I bought 1 on 23rd of January, lovly bt i ve issue with battry
    <br />
    what happen to the battery

Comment

wat happen to the battety

Comment

I love the device and fast response in browsing and the interface but is really discouraging to know that the ... CM battery can't last for 1 full day with 4g/3g network on... On like k7 this is the same battery capacity (3000mah)with CM, even when the battery saver is on. even when your data is not on the battery drops faster

Comment

The device is so spectacular... I bought it yesterday at about 6.30pm, am telling you it worth buy wonderful graphics... I'm in love with the slim buddy Canom cmore

Comment

I love this phone like my blood, very portable and fast in browsing, display of Camon CM is so unique among Tecno phone.

Comment

pls wats d difference btwn cm nd cm air...I want to buy today nd I want d best

Comment

I love dis camon Cm like mad, the graphics are real clear, and the camera but the only issue is that the battery don't last, when its completely in use.

Comment

I bought mine 7th March the camera is dope but the battery doesn't last at all

Comment

the phone is good but am having problem with my fingerprints, it was working fine but now I can't unlock my phone with fingerprints

Comment

Advanced Options
                    Working...
                    X
                    Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                    DOWNLOAD