X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love my #camoncm. Is it possible to do screen record on it

Comment

• It keeps bringing system upgrades and I noticed the ultra power mode ain't functioning no more

Comment

• I love my #camoncm. Is there a way to do screen record on it. Plus it keeps bringing system upgrades and the ultra power mode ain't functioning no more <br />
        Originally posted by LadiSpeaks
        Yo fam!<br />
        <br />
        I want to find out, how many of us have bought the TECNO Camon CM and how we are loving the device.<br />
        <br />
        SO, guys, comment with what you are loving on the device you just got for yourself or fam or friend!

Comment

• nice phone

Comment

• i loved my T-CM, but comes a problem in fonts

Comment

• how is the font changed in this device

Comment

• i love d fact that i can operate two app on one screen

Comment

• pls I have issue wit ma phone charging its only charge when I off it

Comment

• I bought mine last year August and it is working well but my touchscreen had a crack on it and I want to go for a change but if my warrant still valid am I to be charged the same amount as the one with his warranty expired

Comment

• Originally posted by noty
                      lm afraid of getting the software update of the CM. ls it safe or it will just destroy the phone as l think
                      it's fine bro go on

Comment

• bought Camon in February, I was enjoying it but recently, it's becoming frustrating by automatically deleting or exiting my whatsapp every two days.. please what settings do I make???????? I keep downloading a new one, what is wrong??

Comment

• this device is cool... it's 18:9 ratio size is amazing.

Comment

• I got..but then I have this issue with the font style option on my Tecno Cm...after doing a software update I lost the option to change my Font style...Can someone help me out.

Comment

• [QUOTE=ANELCOS;180369]bought it last week, wonderful camera, the flashlight is wonderful, I can actually watch movies while chatting, with the split screen..[/how do you get the split screen?QUOTE]

Comment

• Pls, when will the fonts be restored

Comment

Advanced Options
                                Working...
                                X
                                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                                DOWNLOAD