• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• am so in love with my camon CM even with the battery issue I still love it

Comment

• its nice

Comment

• It's a good phone but, the battery is not good.

Comment

• Please is any one aware of the low storage space of the camon cm. Even at point of purchase only about 4gb is available for storage out of the 16gb internal storage.<br />
          Is this just mine or does any other cm user here Share similar issue

Comment

• ooh...i'm not a camera fan bt I lov it's camera...it's so nice.....

Comment

• I bought my Tecno Carmo CxA7 2months ago, but this phone always give me insufficient space and I deleted all my documents on the phone, restart the phone but still telling me the same thing, stupidly enough all the memory space is gone without having anything to delete again on the phone and I don't see any items on it. can someone please be of help?

Comment

• my Techno mobile phone CM ( CA6) is over heating please what could be the cause am getting worried because it cost me a lot of money to purchase it please help me and tell me what i should do to cool it down, ( NOTE ) this only happens when am browsing the internet please I need your help

Comment

• this canon cm is the coolest phone I've ever bought,the sleekness, beauty of the camera... the speaker...but the challenge is the battery doesn't last long

Comment

• hello please i would like to buy an phone tecno camon but i would like to know how many her cost

Comment

• my CM is working fine, battery last a whole day and half

Comment

• I have the phone but only issue is that. it does not have the ultra power saving mode.

Comment

• Originally posted by donzubby25
                          i love my camon CM buh gotta battery issue <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          I want to find out, how many of us have bought the TECNO Camon CM and how we are loving the device.<br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          SO, guys, comment with what you are loving on the device you just got for yourself or fam or friend![/FONT][/SIZE]
                          [/QUOTE]<br />
                          <br />
                          Been using mine since January, right now it just hid my fb app, now I can find it and I can't download either. What do u think is wrong?

Comment

• I love my phone and I have referred alot of people who bought it and are enjoying it. But I got issues with mine right now, feel sad ?

Comment

• je tellement adoré leCanon CM CA6,ce très cool et se super sympa,comme le Samsung Galaxy S8:0x1f493::0x1f493::0x1f496:
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20181102_000629.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	126.0 KB
ID:	18938
                              Lafia Mamadou Diawara dit (Lafia 12 12)

Comment

• am yet to find a fault with it

Comment

Advanced Options
                                Working...
                                X