This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got wild pictures that could win you a camon Cm? Find out more here Ghana

You’ve been taking pictures all these years during those parties, events and get togethers.
    It’s time to #ExpandYourHorizons and win a Brand New TECNO Camon CM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	34fe3118-b475-4f74-ac3e-3998ed38ed0d.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	246.3 KB
ID:	14283

Here’s how
    1. Take a picture during something daring and upload it on this mini site http://campaign.tecno-mobile.com/sho...e0662d911da7e7
    2. Share it on Facebook and Twitter with the hashtag #CMore and invite your family and friends to vote for you.
    3. There are 3 awards for this competition; the 1st and 2nd prize will be selected by 3 photographers and TECNO panel, and the 3rd prize will be selected by the highest number of votes.

Awards and Prizes
    1) 1st Prize: Best CMore Award- A brand new TECNO Camon CM
    2) 2nd Prize: Best #ExpandYourHorizons Award¬- A Gift Hamper from TECNO
    3) 3rd Prize: Best Popularity Award – A Gift Hamper from TECNO
    Get on uploading those pictures and #ExpandYourHorizons.
    Campaign Starts from 8th February 2018 to 28th February 2018
    Ts & Cs Apply

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
    The activity is organized by TECNO Mobile Limited. (“the Organizers”). By participating in the promotion, all participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which will be interpreted by the Organizers, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding.

The Organizers reserve the right to amend, modify or change these terms and conditions at any time during the Competition.

The contest is open to residents and citizens of Ghana aged eighteen (18) years and above and excludes the employees and immediate family members of the Organizers, and any other adviser, supplier or third party directly involved in the activity or winners of any previous digital promotions conducted by the Organizers on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter in 2018.

The competition will be open to the public, allowing members of the online community to upload their #ExpandYourHorizons pictures, and have members of the public vote for their favourite pictures.

The competition will include 3 awards, Best CMore Award, Best #ExpandYourHorizons Award and Best Popularity Award

The Organizers shall select six (6) photos, with the owners of the photos being deemed the winners of the #ExpandYourHorizons Photo competition in Ghana. The winners shall be announced on the TECNO's Facebook page and notified with details through Facebook Inbox as well, within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 31 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. No cash alternative to the prizes shall be offered.

All participants shall indemnify the Organizers, their advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents and suppliers against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of or from their participation in any way whatsoever in this contest, including but not limited to, as a result of any act or omission, whether negligent or otherwise on the part of the Organizers.

The Organizers may require the participant to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable the Organizers ensure compliance with these Terms and Conditions.

Should any of the participants be found not to have complied with these terms they shall be automatically disqualified. The Organizers may require the participants to be identified, photographed and published in printed media, or to appear on radio and television. Should this become necessary, such participant may be required to sign a letter of consent or release.

The Organizers shall have the right to use any photographs or video footage of any participants in any medium in perpetuity. The Organizers do not require participants to send airtime; money or other consideration in order to receive any prize or recognition and the Organizers will not be liable for any losses or other damage incurred by any person failing to heed this caution.

May the best picture win!!!!!!!

Name:	TSIMG_20180209_232031.jpg
Size:	189.4 KB
ID:	14315
    Originally posted by Aany
    You’ve been taking pictures all these years during those parties, events and get togethers.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n181050[/ATTACH]

Here’s how

1. Take a picture during something daring and upload it on this mini site http://campaign.tecno-mobile.com/sho...e0662d911da7e7

2. Share it on Facebook and Twitter with the hashtag #CMore and invite your family and friends to vote for you.

3. There are 3 awards for this competition; the 1st and 2nd prize will be selected by 3 photographers and TECNO panel, and the 3rd prize will be selected by the highest number of votes.

Awards and Prizes

Ts & Cs Apply

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

The activity is organized by TECNO Mobile Limited. (“the Organizers”). By participating in the promotion, all participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which will be interpreted by the Organizers, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding.

The Organizers reserve the right to amend, modify or change these terms and conditions at any time during the Competition.

The contest is open to residents and citizens of Ghana aged eighteen (18) years and above and excludes the employees and immediate family members of the Organizers, and any other adviser, supplier or third party directly involved in the activity or winners of any previous digital promotions conducted by the Organizers on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter in 2018.

The competition will be open to the public, allowing members of the online community to upload their #ExpandYourHorizons pictures, and have members of the public vote for their favourite pictures.

The competition will include 3 awards, Best CMore Award, Best #ExpandYourHorizons Award and Best Popularity Award

The Organizers shall select six (6) photos, with the owners of the photos being deemed the winners of the #ExpandYourHorizons Photo competition in Ghana. The winners shall be announced on the TECNO's Facebook page and notified with details through Facebook Inbox as well, within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 31 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. No cash alternative to the prizes shall be offered.

All participants shall indemnify the Organizers, their advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents and suppliers against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of or from their participation in any way whatsoever in this contest, including but not limited to, as a result of any act or omission, whether negligent or otherwise on the part of the Organizers.

The Organizers may require the participant to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable the Organizers ensure compliance with these Terms and Conditions.

Should any of the participants be found not to have complied with these terms they shall be automatically disqualified. The Organizers may require the participants to be identified, photographed and published in printed media, or to appear on radio and television. Should this become necessary, such participant may be required to sign a letter of consent or release.

The Organizers shall have the right to use any photographs or video footage of any participants in any medium in perpetuity. The Organizers do not require participants to send airtime; money or other consideration in order to receive any prize or recognition and the Organizers will not be liable for any losses or other damage incurred by any person failing to heed this caution.

Comment

When I'm tapping the place where I will upload the picture to, nothing is coming and I don't know why.

Comment

• omoalajah commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you sure you are doing it right?

• Clement90 commented
        Editing a comment
        then teach me how to do it

is not responding oooo

Comment

• omoalajah commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you doing right ?

Name:	TSIMG_20180211_100106.jpg
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	14342
      Originally posted by Aany

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n181050[/ATTACH]

Here’s how

Awards and Prizes

Ts & Cs Apply

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Comment

+ does not respond

Comment

awesome

Comment

Name:	TSIMG_20180212_000945.jpg
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	14362
          Originally posted by yucee
          awesome

Comment

• missslimzy17 commented
            Editing a comment
            cute pictures .

thankful

Name:	TSIMG_20180213_082642.jpg
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	14408

Comment

thankful

Name:	TSIMG_20180213_082846.jpg
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	14409

Comment

See my wildlife pic from my camon cx air

Name:	TSIMG_20180213_162720.jpg
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	14415

Name:	TSIMG_20180213_162731.jpg
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	14416

Name:	TSIMG_20180213_162740.jpg
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	14417

Name:	TSIMG_20180213_162811.jpg
Size:	375.8 KB
ID:	14418

Comment

how to root camon CM?

Comment

Nice one. Though I saw this late, I hope the offer still stands. Let me post my pictures asap.

From Foximusic group
                South African latest music download, celebrity news and gossip

Comment

It was hard for me to believe that i could<br />
                  ever be cured of Genital Herpes. I have<br />
                  been infected with HSV 2 since 3 years<br />
                  ago and i have been taking all manner of<br />
                  drugs prescribed to me from several<br />
                  doctors but all my effort was wasted, i<br />
                  cried all day thinking on how i could be<br />
                  cured of this illness, i lost all hope while i<br />
                  was seeking for solution for my health. On<br />