This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LEAKED IMAGES OF THE NEXT CAMON All

Hello guys, it seems Tecno is up to something again. I was actually doing a research on new devices and I stumbled on the picture of a new device that is not in any existing category. I first thought it was the Camon CM, but when I zoomed it in, I discovered it’s not. I have used Tecno devices for a while now and I think I can quite identify them at a glance.
    It carried the resemblance of a CM, but it’s bigger and wider. Then I thought it was a spark. But the headphone jack position is down, plus I also noticed that it had a ring flash at the back.
    I just knew this is a new device. Unfortunately, the post has been pulled down by the site admins for whatever reason. Luckily for me, I saved the pix before it was taken down. Below are the pictures I was able to download:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	spy 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	129.6 KB
ID:	14569Click image for larger version

Name:	spy 4.jpg
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	14570Click image for larger version

Name:	spy 5.jpg
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	14571Click image for larger version

Name:	spy1.jpg
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	14572Click image for larger version

Name:	spy 3.jpg
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	14568

Comment

• missslimzy17 commented
      Editing a comment
      Shocked?

• omoalajah commented
      Editing a comment
      surprised right?

CA8

Comment

my phone 67441178

Comment

by the grace of God.......... am done with buying Tecno phones,until they decide to have sense & do the right thing..

Comment

• missslimzy17 commented
          Editing a comment
          What are the right things?

• omoalajah commented
          Editing a comment
          Rolling out updates right? They would do that soon, be patient

what do u want them to do?
        Originally posted by lex004
        by the grace of God.......... am done with buying Tecno phones,until they decide to have sense & do the right thing..

Comment

I support you

Comment

I want the device to come up with 6inches Amoled display full HD+ and bigger battle and also equalizer settings

Comment

• missslimzy17 commented
              Editing a comment
              Would be dope

• omoalajah commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice one

straight up

Comment

I think TECNO should be thinking about a phone ? that will be of splash resistant here this 2018. And let TECNO stop keeping our markets flooded with Their devices of similar specifications, no Amoled display, no image stabilization, and so on. If TECNO cant listen to us then let them leave us alone, we are just getting tired of their being stubborn. Never want to listen and do what their customers says.

Comment

Let TECNO engineers try to redefine their smart phones by listening to their Customers. The customers are the buyers of those products that TECNO is Making, and be reasonable with the Cost you attach and see whether people won't buy. 2018 smart phones ? should be of Amoled display, image stabilization, capture slow motion pictures,etc. Don't compromise on Quality. Just be reasonable on your Pricing of that device. And that should be named the "Super Phantom"
              Originally posted by twista20
              what do u want them to do?
              Originally posted by lex004

Comment

okay techno I want to know whether I should download the new system update? wouldn't it damages my phone. I mean with the CAMON CM

Comment

• datyorubaboy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  download it , no problem

I can't see d fon very well, all I knw is that techno is trying, yet, they need to listen to what customers really want. And they shld bring down their prices. 1luv to all techno users.

Comment

• datyorubaboy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Price is the centre of all

moi je suis un grand fan de tecno et n'attends une marque supérieur en capacité de la caméra et du stockage par rapport au CX

Comment

I like techno phones they are cool

Comment

Advanced Options
                Working...
                X
                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                DOWNLOAD