This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by momokarmo View Post
    Let TECNO engineers try to redefine their smart phones by listening to their Customers. The customers are the buyers of those products that TECNO is Making, and be reasonable with the Cost you attach and see whether people won't buy. 2018 smart phones ? should be of Amoled display, image stabilization, capture slow motion pictures,etc. Don't compromise on Quality. Just be reasonable on your Pricing of that device. And that should be named the "Super Phantom"
    Strange thing even their so called flagship let alone their camon phones don't have ois or they don't support Google camera2 api

Comment

sincerely tecno products are craps, with recycled specs imagine using an HD 720p since 2013 and d highest screen resolution we have is 1080p.. it all ends there... cant they improve on the screen resolution and this idea of large screen display is stupidity why d 6 inch screen on camon x...I m just too disappointed

Comment

if they can manufacture a device with a magnetic sensor it would be great I really need a compass app but none of their devices support it

Comment

I regret ever buying a Tecno phone, I will never buy their phones again, have the worst experience so far with their products

Comment

tecno needs to update their selfie camera.

Comment

Tecno devices are good at their prices. They have also gradually improved the quality of their products.<br />
              However, after using their phones over a time now, especially their flagships, it seems the stability of their latest versions come out with more esthetics than reliability. For example, I've never had complaints about Phantom z which has served me for the past three years now while the Phantom 5 I bought 2016 August has packed up. The Phantom 6 plus I bought 2017 June is with Carlcare now that I am writing.<br />
              Their next flagship should have OLED screen of gorilla glass 5, magnetometer, compass among other sensors, global 4G etc.<br />
              Camera is good generally as per the device classes but there's still room for improvement.<br />
              All in all, Tecno should roll out more stable devices.

Comment

I'm using c8 and I want to root it to no avail friends

Comment

Originally posted by frank123456
                  okay techno I want to know whether I should download the new system update? wouldn't it damages my phone. I mean with the CAMON CM
                  There's no problem with the update...

Comment

There's no problem with the update.
                    Originally posted by frank123456
                    okay techno I want to know whether I should download the new system update? wouldn't it damages my phone. I mean with the CAMON CM

Comment

this will be special ...sayX

Comment

I like techno phones<br />
                        its cool

Comment

Originally posted by florenz
                          I regret ever buying a Tecno phone, I will never buy their phones again, have the worst experience so far with their products
                          which of their devices did you buy and what was the challenges you encountered???

Comment

this TECNO phone is mad phone I can't buy it with my money anymore ???????

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyx View Post
                              if they can manufacture a device with a magnetic sensor it would be great I really need a compass app but none of their devices support it
                              Well Camon CX does have magnetic sensor already

Comment

@tecnomobileng tecno is on a tour on 'how tight is your selfie game'?? show it by participating in the #ClearSelfieContest going on. Follow @TECNOMobileNg for more information. #CamonXClearSelfie
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20180412_123626.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	14880

Name:	TSIMG_20180412_123641.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	14881

Name:	TSIMG_20180412_123650.jpg