This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Feature of the Video Player of TECNO Camon X Nigeria

The Camon X is such a great smartphone you shouldn't delay to get. Its 6" HD screen is particularly good for those who love playing games and watching videos on their phones. Now, I will show you a cool feature of its default video player. Although I've been a fan of the popular MX Player for a long time now, I immediately fell in love with the default video player when I discovered this feature.

So, what is this feature?

The video player can be reduced to a small floating window of its own. This means two (2) other apps can be open while you're watching a video on the same screen, thanks to the split screen feature of Android 7.0 and above. Another thing is that you can be watching a video and quickly go and check something in another video, all on the same screen. The following are the steps to do these:

(1) Open the video player and play your video.

(2) At the top right hand corner of the screen, click the multi window icon shown in the screenshot below. The video will be reduced to a small window.

Click image for larger version

Name:	01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	206.3 KB
ID:	14747

Name:	02.jpg
Size:	224.9 KB
ID:	14748
    (3) Press the home button and open the second app you want to use.

Name:	03.png
Size:	996.5 KB
ID:	14749

(4) To open a third app, just go into split screen mode by long-pressing the recents/multitasking button. Press the home button to go and open the third app. Now, three apps are running on your screen, and you can drag the small window of the video player to any part of your screen.

Name:	04.png
Size:	300.2 KB
ID:	14750

(5) While watching a video and you need to check something in another one, just reduce the size of the current video, then play the other one. Now you have two videos on your screen.

Name:	05.png
Size:	371.3 KB
ID:	14751

(6) To expand/exit a reduced video, click on it and then the expand/exit icon. That's all!

Name:	06.jpg
Size:	533.4 KB
ID:	14752

Isn't this a cool feature?

#SayX
    Last edited by barolorun; 04-08-2018, 06:07 PM.

Cool information ,thanks a lot

Comment

• omoalajah commented
      Editing a comment
      So needed!

• missslimzy17 commented
      Editing a comment
      So nice

how much is the tecno camon x pro in nigeia

Comment

• omoalajah commented
      Editing a comment
      Not out yet

• missslimzy17 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not released yet

pls how is this tecno camon x

Comment

it's cool... I need to pre-order for this smart phone

Comment

• omoalajah commented
        Editing a comment
        Go to slot or 3c hub

• missslimzy17 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice one

Cool! The video player can be reduced to a small floating window of its own.
      Last edited by LadiSpeaks; 04-12-2018, 07:37 PM.

Comment

PLs Help....After the recent update on k7, i can no longer access the ultra power saving mode and tapping awake doesnt work properly, even the led light hvnt blinked since then, are there solutions to these problems, or can i delete the update?????

Comment

I use techno canon CX nd I don't think dis is true cos its not so on my phone.

Comment

• datyorubaboy commented
          Editing a comment
          You should find out how to do it

I use techno camon CX , I can't find this on my screen .how did u get yours?

Comment

even UC BROWSER VIDEO CAN DO THAT MINIMIZE TOO

Comment

even my S5 has been doing that since many years..

Comment

there are talking about camon x not cx

Comment

I have tecno canon cx and I can assure that this feature doesn't exist in it..... so maybe u are talking about camon x even though I've never seen a tecno camon x.. explain

Comment

Originally posted by barolorun
                The Camon X is such a great smartphone you shouldn't delay to get. Its 6" HD screen is particularly good for those who love playing games and watching videos on their phones. Now, I will show you a cool feature of its default video player. Although I've been a fan of the popular MX Player for a long time now, I immediately fell in love with the default video player when I discovered this feature.<br />
                <br />
                So, what is this feature?<br />
                <br />
                The video player can be reduced to a small floating window of its own. This means two (2) other apps can be open while you're watching a video on the same screen, thanks to the split screen feature of Android 7.0 and above. Another thing is that you can be watching a video and quickly go and check something in another video, all on the same screen. The following are the steps to do these:<br />
                <br />
                (1) Open the video player and play your video.<br />
                <br />
                (2) At the top right hand corner of the screen, click the multi window icon shown in the screenshot below. The video will be reduced to a small window.<br />
                <br />
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]n185204[/ATTACH]<br />
                <br />
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]n185205[/ATTACH]<br />
                <br />
                (3) Press the home button and open the second app you want to use.<br />
                <br />
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]n185206[/ATTACH]<br />
                <br />
                (4) To open a third app, just go into split screen mode by long-pressing the recents/multitasking button. Press the home button to go and open the third app. Now, three apps are running on your screen, and you can drag the small window of the video player to any part of your screen.<br />
                <br />
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]n185207[/ATTACH]<br />
                <br />
                (5) While watching a video and you need to check something in another one, just reduce the size of the current video, then play the other one. Now you have two videos on your screen.<br />
                <br />
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]n185208[/ATTACH]<br />
                <br />
                (6) To expand/exit a reduced video, click on it and then the expand/exit icon. That's all!<br />
                <br />
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]n185209[/ATTACH]<br />
                <br />
                Isn't this a cool feature?<br />
                <br />
                #SayX
                <br />
                <br />
                Gotten this awesome camon x phone.... <br />
                <br />
                am enjoying every bit....

Comment