ave been using this camon x for 4 months now and am really enjoying it

Comment

hi

Comment

please pals. how can I uninstall adroid updates on camon x

Comment

:0x1f496:
            Originally posted by barolorun
            The Camon X is such a great smartphone you shouldn't delay to get. Its 6" HD screen is particularly good for those who love playing games and watching videos on their phones. Now, I will show you a cool feature of its default video player. Although I've been a fan of the popular MX Player for a long time now, I immediately fell in love with the default video player when I discovered this feature.<br />
            <br />
            So, what is this feature?<br />
            <br />
            The video player can be reduced to a small floating window of its own. This means two (2) other apps can be open while you're watching a video on the same screen, thanks to the split screen feature of Android 7.0 and above. Another thing is that you can be watching a video and quickly go and check something in another video, all on the same screen. The following are the steps to do these:<br />
            <br />
            (1) Open the video player and play your video.<br />
            <br />
            (2) At the top right hand corner of the screen, click the multi window icon shown in the screenshot below. The video will be reduced to a small window.<br />
            <br />
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]n185204[/ATTACH]<br />
            <br />
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]n185205[/ATTACH]<br />
            <br />
            (3) Press the home button and open the second app you want to use.<br />
            <br />
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]n185206[/ATTACH]<br />
            <br />
            (4) To open a third app, just go into split screen mode by long-pressing the recents/multitasking button. Press the home button to go and open the third app. Now, three apps are running on your screen, and you can drag the small window of the video player to any part of your screen.<br />
            <br />
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]n185207[/ATTACH]<br />
            <br />
            (5) While watching a video and you need to check something in another one, just reduce the size of the current video, then play the other one. Now you have two videos on your screen.<br />
            <br />
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]n185208[/ATTACH]<br />
            <br />
            (6) To expand/exit a reduced video, click on it and then the expand/exit icon. That's all!<br />
            <br />
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]n185209[/ATTACH]<br />
            <br />
            Isn't this a cool feature?<br />
            <br />
            #SayX

Comment

Yes, indeed this is a great feature and I admired it so much in my Tecno camon X... But early this month I can't access the feature anymore, I've been trying so hard but I couldn't and I'm getting fed up already... Please what do you think might be the problem??<br />
              My phone is updated and everything is well just this issue I'm facing and it sucks... Pls reply ASAP.. THANKS..

Comment

after the update the pop up view window is no more. me too I've seen it on my camon x pro but it's not available again

Comment

Pls d video player minimizer has been removed from my phone since I updated!... WHY! I really need it nw! <br />
                  Pls is it only me? <br />
                  How can I get it bk? Really need it 4 learn & practicing stuffz on my Phone<br />
                  Pls anybody shud assist me nw! Plszz

Comment

Pls I need help with my Camon X. I just got SD card and transferred all my data to the SD card but the phone is still showing insufficient space and the internal storage is not showing either.I don't even know what to delete to free space cause nothing is inside except apps and system.

Comment

Pls I really need someone's help with this SD card stuff or can't I get help from here?

Comment

please I need help, just bought camon x pro and after updating it via online,i can't change font style only font size is there can't find font style

Comment

me too mine isnt like that I don't know why
                          Originally posted by shinaabass
                          I use techno canon CX nd I don't think dis is true cos its not so on my phone.

Comment

Does it work on CAMON X pro

Comment

I just want to know if apps refresh when multitasking on tecno camon X. I mean when you have three apps on and you try to go back to the previous app, does it refresh or does it stays exactly the way you left it

Comment

Yeah mine too has the same issue

Comment

Advanced Options
                                Working...
                                X
                                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                                DOWNLOAD