This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brag Rights! HIOS Vrs Normal Android OS. Who wins? Find out more here Ghana

Just before you make any comments, Check out the Camon X HIOS vrs the Normal Android OS. This is what we term as value for money. Super fast, Super speed! No Lagging.
    Now over to you!

xlt

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20180411_140226.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	124.5 KB
ID:	14859
      Originally posted by Aany
      Just before you make any comments, Check out the Camon X HIOS vrs the Normal Android OS. This is what we term as value for money. Super fast, Super speed! No Lagging.

Now over to you!

Comment

keep in mind that Normal Android is always better than any custom shit os ...<br />
        <br />
        And you know why Brands makes Custom os ? <br />
        well the answer is simple they do make Custom os Because People can't understand which Android os version is this .. <br />
        <br />
        in short tecno is lazy to give updates to users which they deserve .. <br />
        they just that fact by Making custom os .

Comment

my tecno wx3 which I love so much with all my heart could not install or move any app to memory card, I'm pleading that tecno company should come to my rescue and fix this bug quickly

Comment

Thank You. Tecno should style up and get us stock android. Not give us bloatware and laggy and bug-full OS which won't be regularly updated(That's actually the worst part imo)
            Originally posted by saddamkandalli7
            keep in mind that Normal Android is always better than any custom shit os ...<br /><br />
            <br />
            <br /><br />
            <br />
            And you know why Brands makes Custom os ? <br /><br />
            <br />
            well the answer is simple they do make Custom os Because People can't understand which Android os version is this .. <br /><br />
            <br />
            <br /><br />
            <br />
            in short tecno is lazy to give updates to users which they deserve .. <br /><br />
            <br />

Comment

The normal OS is far better than the HiOS, ah!! with the HiOS you can't move apps to the SD Card, what annoy me most is anything you would copy or download would to straight to the internal memory mean while you have opted for the SD Card and it's also lagging, <br />
              <br />
              I wish them to stop this HiOS thing and give us SYSTEM UPDATE

Comment

• omoalajah commented
                Editing a comment
                Normal OS is better

• datyorubaboy commented
                Editing a comment
                TEam normal OS

Originally posted by nicholas75
              my tecno wx3 which I love so much with all my heart could not install or move any app to memory card, I'm pleading that tecno company should come to my rescue and fix this bug quickly
              <br />
              <br />
              it's no bug... you can't move apps to SD card in nougats. you can move any other files anyways but ur apps stays in your phones ROM

Comment

We want stock Android ... <br />
              we don't want any Custom shit .

Comment

• omoalajah commented
                Editing a comment
                Lol....

• datyorubaboy commented
                Editing a comment
                I like stock android

• missslimzy17 commented
                Editing a comment
                sock android is best

@saddamkandalii then go & make that s** you are yapping about otws appreciate tecno.. ???

Comment

I was using infinix XOS on hot S with android 6.0 but I recently bought tecno CX which runs HIOS on android 7.0 and I regret buying because Hios keeps stopping at least 14 times a day ....its one if the worst I have ever used

Comment

yesterday i saw an update to the cx seems they hqve started listening.
                  keep in mind that Normal Android is always better than any custom shit os ...<br /><br />
                  <br />
                  <br /><br />
                  <br />
                  <br />
                  well the answer is simple they do make Custom os Because People can't understand which Android os version is this .. <br /><br />
                  <br />
                  <br /><br />
                  <br />
                  in short tecno is lazy to give updates to users which they deserve .. <br /><br />
                  <br />

Comment

yes they Gave the Security patch update of January and fixed some performance stability <br />
                    but This Device Still Doesn't got Oroe update And At least They Should provide the Faceunlock Feature for this Camon CM so That it can be in Tough Competition With Other Competers ... <br />
                    Originally posted by johnokarigisore
                    yesterday i saw an update to the cx seems they hqve started listening.
                    keep in mind that Normal Android is always better than any custom shit os ...<br /><br /><br />
                    <br />
                    <br /><br />
                    <br />
                    <br /><br /><br />
                    <br />
                    <br /><br />
                    <br />
                    And you know why Brands makes Custom os ? <br /><br /><br />
                    <br />
                    <br /><br />
                    <br />
                    well the answer is simple they do make Custom os Because People can't understand which Android os version is this .. <br /><br /><br />
                    <br />
                    <br /><br />
                    <br />
                    <br /><br /><br />
                    <br />
                    <br /><br />
                    <br />
                    in short tecno is lazy to give updates to users which they deserve .. <br /><br /><br />
                    <br />
                    <br /><br />
                    <br />

Comment

<br />
                      <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br />
                      <br />
                      spot on

Comment

TECNO can you people have a software update that will help us create and name our own files and rearrange or move our photos and videos from one file to another and from the phone memory to the SD card? And can we have a form of gallery where we can move photos and videos from one file to another, from the SD card to our phone memory? Is there any possibility for that?

Comment

Advanced Options
                        Working...
                        X
                        Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                        DOWNLOAD