X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not follow up??? All

Make sure you fix the software ( phone Master). The update does not make a mistake. Or introduce the correct link. Why not follow up... Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20180415_165236.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	14976 \ud83d\udc46\ud83d\udc46\ud83d\udc46\ud83d\udc46\u d83d\udc46

TECNO needs to take note of these complaints

Comment

There is an existing phone master app that's why u can't install it again. So u need to go to settings and uninstall the existing app before u can install the current update.<br />
      <br />
      Download ESexplorer for u to see the list of ur apps then u wil see that this particular apk is Corrupt that's why u r getting this response.<br />
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by AUSTINDON
        There is an existing phone master app that's why u can't install it again. So u need to go to settings and uninstall the existing app before u can install the current update.<br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        Download ESexplorer for u to see the list of ur apps then u wil see that this particular apk is Corrupt that's why u r getting this response.<br /><br />
        <br />
        Thanks
        <br />
        Hello. My phone is not rooted, I can not erase it.

Comment

• AUSTINDON commented
          Editing a comment
          I know it's not rooted, go to app management and uninstall the recent updates then it wld go back to the original phone master when u bought the phone.<br />
          <br />
          That's what I mean by uninstalling.<br />
          Once u click it, it will ask u if u want to uninstall recent update, click yes and continue.<br />
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by masoud1860
          Originally posted by AUSTINDON
          There is an existing phone master app that's why u can't install it again. So u need to go to settings and uninstall the existing app before u can install the current update.<br /><br /><br />
          <br />
          <br /><br />
          <br />
          <br /><br /><br />
          <br />
          <br /><br />
          <br />
          Download ESexplorer for u to see the list of ur apps then u wil see that this particular apk is Corrupt that's why u r getting this response.<br /><br /><br />
          <br />
          <br /><br />
          <br />
          Thanks
          <br /><br />
          <br />
          <br />
          The phone recognizes this software as a system software. Uninstall option is only force stop. And I have not upgraded so far. It's the one that was installed on the phone from the beginning.

Comment

Advanced Options
          Working...
          X
          Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
          DOWNLOAD