Clear All

• Head To Head: Camon X and Camon X Pro Comparison All

Click image for larger version

Name:	TECNO-Camon-X-Pro-Android-Phone-Specs-and-Price-in-Nigeria-696x392.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	15233

Hi T-Fans,
    This month is a remarkable month for the brand TECNO Mobile because they launched their Camera “Flagship”, the Camon. The Camon X and X Pro are the latest in the Camon series and they both have astonishing cameras.
    Both devices look basically the same but they are not exactly the same. There are distinguishing characteristics between them. In this article, we would be comparing both
    devices and seeing why one is rated above the other, what really makes them different.

DESIGN
    The design of the two devices look the same at first glance, but the Camon X Pro is slightly bigger. How do I know? The cases don’t work for each other. There are also two other noticeable differences in the design of both devices. The Camon X Pro has a gold accent around the edges while on the regular Camon X, the gold accent is found only around the rear camera. The second is the
    colour variation. The Camon X Pro has a Bordeaux Red colour variant exclusively for it.

Name:	Camon-X-Vs-Camon-X-Pro-design-2.jpg
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	15232

SCREEN
    The screen may look the same when you look at it at a glance. But upon close examination, you would find out the screen resolution for both devices is different. While the Camon X Pro comes in Full HD, the Camon X comes in HD+. The screen resolution of the Camon X Pro is 2160 x 1080 pixels while that of the Camon X is 720 x 1440 pixel

CAMERA
    The Camera is also another place where there is variance in both devices. While the Camon X Pro comes with
    a 24MP front camera, the Camon X comes with only 20MP front camera. The back camera of both devices is 16MP.

RAM AND STORAGE
    The RAM and storage of both devices are
    quite different. The Camon X Pro comes with a whopping 4GB RAM and a storage capacity of 64GB. While the Camon X comes with a 3GB RAM and a 16GB ROM storage.

Name:	Camon-x-vs-Camon-x-Pro-design.jpg
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	15231

Screen Size 6.0-inch HD+ 18:9 IPS LCD with Infinity View with 2.5D display 6.0-inch FHD+ 18:9 Infinity View with 2.5D display
    Colors Midnight Black Midnight Black, Bordeaux Red
    Screen Resolution 720 x 1440 pixel 2160 x 1080 pixels
    RAM 3GB 4GB
    Memory Status 16GB expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card 64GB internal storage with expandable Micro SD card up to 128GB
    Processor Octa-core 2.0GHz with MediaTek Helio P23 chipset Octa-core 2.0GHz with MediaTek Helio P23 chipset
    Camera 20MP Front Camera with Dual Flash and 16MP Rear Camera with Ring Flash 24 MP Front Camera with Dual Flash and 16MP Rear Camera with Ring Flash
    Fingerprint Sensor Yes (mounted at the rear side) Yes (mounted at the rear side)
    OS HiOS based on Android™ 8.1 HiOS based on Android™ 8.1
    Body Design Polycarbonate unibody design Polycarbonate unibody design
    Face ID Yes Yes
    Battery 3750 mAh capacity with Fast Charging technology 3750 mAh capacity with Fast Charging technology
    Network GSM, WCDMA, LTE(FDD,CSFB), GPS GSM, WCDMA, LTE(FDD,CSFB), GPS
    Connectivity WiFi, BT, GPS, WiFi, BT, GPS,
    Sensor Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, E-Compass, G-Sensor Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, E-Compass, G-Sensor
    Dimension 157.95 mm x 75.2 mm x 5.2 mm 157.95 mm x 75.2 mm x 5.2 mm
    Dual SIM YES YES
    Last edited by Kaykerry; 04-24-2018, 11:39 PM.
    Thanks for using Tecno Mobile

hello pls my fingerprint stopped working saying fingerprint hardware not found after the recent update on my cx air, what is the sure solution

Comment

• Tamara99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Go to carlcare

• missslimzy17 commented
      Editing a comment
      Visit Carlcare

• omoalajah commented
      Editing a comment
      You could do a factory reset . It should help

plss de camon pro is hw much

Comment

• missslimzy17 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think the pro is out yet

• omoalajah commented
      Editing a comment
      Not out yet na, just the X

• Tamara99 commented
      Editing a comment
      N77,000

Cant wait for this Camon X pro to launch this month. I'm getting it for myself

Comment

Camon X is so hot

Comment

• Tamara99 commented
      Editing a comment
      I really love the phone

camon x pro is how much we can get it we are CAMON fas

Comment

• Kaykerry commented
      Editing a comment
      Camon X Pro is N77.500

how much

Comment

• Tamara99 commented
      Editing a comment
      The X pro is N77,500

Please who knows how much the Camon x is? I know the X pro price but i dont know the Camon X

Comment

CamonX works great!

Comment

700000 last

Comment

Advanced Options
        Working...
        X
        Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
        DOWNLOAD