X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Increase The Default Memory of Your Camon X without Rooting It

Hi T-Fans,
    A lot of times, people complain about the size of the default ROM of their device and how they want to install apps on their memory card and how it seems impossible. Due to this restriction, many people go ahead to risk bricking their device by rooting it so they can explore more ROM space.

However, what many don’t know is, there is a way around it without rooting your device.

In this thread, I would be i would quickly take you through how to format your SD card as internal storage, hereby expanding your internal memory.

Step 1: Get a working memory card.

Click image for larger version

Name:	oraimo-memory-card-32gb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.7 KB
ID:	15361

Step 2: Insert it into your Camon X device.

Name:	camon-x-pro-sim-and-sd-card-tray.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	15039

It would display two options:
    • Use as Portable Storage
    • Use as internal Storage
    Step 3: Select “Use as Internal Storage” and click next.

Name:	cd600d81-e5cd-4e20-b209-5328e397d624.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	15360

It formats the memory card and converts it as internal memory.

NOTE:
    • Once you do this, the memory card becomes a permanent part of the device. Meaning it can’t work for any device again apart from the device you performed this operation on.
    • It also works on some other devices apart from the Camon X, so you can try it on your device!

• replied
    quite secure message. I simply stumbled concerning your blog and desired to proclaim that i've in reality loved studying your blog posts. Any pretentiousness i'll be subscribing on your feed and i slope you publicize anew quickly. huge thanks for the useful data. [url=http://voyance-amour-eternel.com]voyance[/url

Leave a comment:

• replied
    acompanhantes em belem
    quite secure message. I simply stumbled concerning your blog and desired to proclaim that i've in reality loved studying your blog posts. Any pretentiousness i'll be subscribing on your feed and i slope you publicize anew quickly. huge thanks for the useful data.

Leave a comment:

• commented on 's reply
    Get another SD card

• replied
    After all the process my SD card kips disappearing. I can't even access it ND wen I eject ND mount it back it won't even recognize it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Really ?? Is it real or what ?? That is not WORKING at all... How that kind of advice can be sticked...
    I put a Sandisk 64 Go UHS-I inside.. The SD card has been formatted as internal but when I try to switch my data, it's said : Not enough space.. Also the SD card is empty (57 Go available)....

Leave a comment:

• commented on 's reply
    Dear T-Spotter,
    Since you have changed the default storage to SD card, you can't use the internal storage for apps again. Move some pictures and videos to the internal storage to create more space on your SD card

• replied
    i did this but seems I can no longer use my internal memory, My exto drive is 97% full and it is the default write disk. i have downloaded a new app and stored it on internal drive but it cannot continue with installation it asks for extra space which is not available on the exto drive. The internal memory has more than enough space to continue with installation.<br />
    <br />
    I wonder why the system cannot locate it self for the extra memory since the internal has been extended to sd card. And I can't change the default write disk

Leave a comment:

Advanced Options
Working...
X
Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
DOWNLOAD