X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TECNO CAMON X VS TECNO CAMON CX: COMPARISON Nigeria

Hello T Fans
    A lot of Camon CX users will be wondering if the newly released Camon X device is a better upgrade to it predeccesor. I recently purchase the Camon X and I'll be doing an head to head comparison with the Camon CX.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180501_110029.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	494.4 KB
ID:	15400

Design
    Both devices rock fanstastic designs but the Camon CX spot a fully metallic body while the Camon X on the other hand comes in a plastic sleeky body. The earphone Jack on the Camon CX is at the top while that of the Camon X is at the bottom of the device beside the charger Port and speaker grids.

Name:	IMG_20180427_163355-01.jpeg
Size:	119.5 KB
ID:	15398

Name:	IMG_20180501_110106.jpg
Size:	561.7 KB
ID:	15399

Camera The Camon CX have 16MP front and rear camera while Camon X comes with a 20MP massive front camera(Portrait mode) and a 16MP back camera with super pixel. You can check out the camera output below. Display The Camon X is bezel-less built with 18:9 ratio aspect on a 6inch HD IPS display with protective glass. Camon CX have a Full HD 5.5inch. The Camon X have a lesser resolution of 720x1440pixel while the Camon CX have a higher resolution of 1920x1080 pixel. The Camon CX have a better display because of the FHD.

Name:	IMG_20180501_105947.jpg
Size:	984.4 KB
ID:	15401

Name:	IMG_20180501_105128.jpg
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	15402

Processor and OS Camon X runs on HIOS 3.3 based on Android 8.1 Oreo with a 2.0ghz octacore Mediatek P20 processor. The Camon CX is incorporated with octa core Mediatek MT6750 processor clocking at 1.5ghz, HIOS 2.1 based on Android 7.0 Nougat. Ram and Storage Camon X comes with a ram size of 3gb while the Camon is equipped with 2gb. The extra ram on Camon X is useful as the device runs fast and seamlessly. Both devices comes with an internal storage space of 16gb which is expendable up to 128gb using micro SD.

Battery From a 3000mah battery capacity on the Camon CX to a 3750mah battery capacity on Camon X with both devices having a fast charging feature. Security Both devices comes with fingerprint scanner located at the back but the Camon X comes with a superb face unlock feature that unlock in 3 seconds even in a low light condition with the assistant of the front flash.

Price The Camon X is available at 59,000 while the Camon CX goes for 56,000. The Camon X offer the best value great hardware and impressive camera quality.

I will love to know what you guys think about these devices.

Wowww... I just bought cx two days ago. I never knew I would have gone for x pro instead

Comment

• Tamara99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ehya. It's still nice na

Wow the picture quality of the Camon X is amazing, no wonder it's has an aperture of f/1.8

Comment

• Tamara99 commented
      Editing a comment
      It is
      Im getting the phone

And I think the software engineers do spoil the camera quality with time with the updates, they should try and work on that please

Comment

• Tamara99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh? They should note your feedback

kudos

Comment

great..

Comment

• Tamara99 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice one

Just got my hands on camon x, love the processor and camera

Comment

does it have same lagging and freezing issue like spark?

Comment

• Tamara99 commented
          Editing a comment
          I dont think so.
          It seems they tried to offer many features on a small budget phone. Hence the lagging

I don't know y Techno is so disturbing <br />
        I even regreted buying cx. the battery is not lasting now too ultra power too not working

Comment

Wow I just bought my canon x yesterday and it's doing wonders. Am so in love with my phone especially the camera experience and fast internet speed. Am hoping not to get disappointments

Comment

why could my CX back camera blur. focus problem. front okay

Comment

bought tekno camon x, two days Now, why does the software engineer forgot to include the recycling bin at the galley.. they should try and work on the camera quality

Comment

Camon Cx Is still super than he new Camon X because as much as the capacity of is was the ower consumption, the Battery or MPX Camera is not even fricking me at all because those're the reason for dead Battery

Comment

which fast internet speed... Network fluctuate... I have to put the SIM inside my tecno spark to put on the hotspot

Comment

pls where is my ultra power saver??? I need it back. it got removed after updating the phone. d update usually worsens d phone instead if improve. u want to force us to buy the canon x? NO WAY. instead of upgrading the android version they r busy scattering the fone. GIMME BACK MY ULTRA POWER SAVER MODE

Comment

Advanced Options
                    Working...
                    X
                    Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                    DOWNLOAD