• Show
Clear All

• you're right same to mine

Comment

• Originally posted by solkolly
      why could my CX back camera blur. focus problem. front okay
      you're right same to mine

Comment

• I wonder how they produise the phones dat even the lowest version sometimes function well more than the latest ones. imagine camon cm and pouvoir 2, which one supposed to carry 5000mah battery? as if they don't Kno what they are even doing?

Comment

• the canon x lacks on multitasking issue

Comment

• hello, i bought camon x a month ago , very good and fast with amazing performance, but i can't change the font style, please i need a help on how to change the font style, when i bought it i could change the font style since i have updated it, i cant change it again.

Comment

• Camon cx is the best, the quality of pictures and the brightness is wow, I expected much better on Camon x, but to my friends who have bought it, they are disappointed, they are even switching back to Camon cx

Comment

• Get this ?? https://m.apkpure.com/rwandatop/radi...d?from=details
                Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20190422_192611.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	22462

Comment

• Always been a Cammon Fan.... funny thing last month my Cammon Cx was stolen any suggestions of how to track it would be rendered helpful... am now using The Pouvior 2

Comment

• the front camera is really good...

Comment

• just want to know if there's any upgrade for Camon cx,with fonts.<br />
                      since I upgraded my phone twice the fonts just disappeared.

Comment

• CX is awesome for me... it's processor speed ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Arstarikos
                          CX is awesome for me... it's processor speed ?
                          it's wonderful, quite fast like you said... I miss my phone

Comment

Advanced Options
                          Working...
                          X
                          Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                          DOWNLOAD