This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also the ba3 of canon cx keeps draining fast after the upgrade... pls give us back our former camon cx

Comment

Nice info bro...kudos.<br />
      <br />
      but camon X is here with mediatek Hellio P23 processors while my camon CX has a 3200mAH battery.

Comment

Originally posted by Theo2506
        which fast internet speed... Network fluctuate... I have to put the SIM inside my tecno spark to put on the hotspot
        <br />
        <br />
        maybe that's for your own piece. mine is mega fast. lightening speed browsing experience.

Comment

Originally posted by marjib
          bought tekno camon x, two days Now, why does the software engineer forgot to include the recycling bin at the galley.. they should try and work on the camera quality
          <br />
          <br />
          I was also disappointed. the gallery vault should av been hidden as well

Comment

Originally posted by AgathaOl3
            Wow I just bought my canon x yesterday and it's doing wonders. Am so in love with my phone especially the camera experience and fast internet speed. Am hoping not to get disappointments
            <br />
            <br />
            Congratulations dear...enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by deemkama
              does it have same lagging and freezing issue like spark?
              <br />
              <br />
              it can never...spark = 4proceccors clocking at 1.3GHz each with 1GB RAM. while...<br />
              camon X = 8 Hellio P23(highest mediatek processor) clocking at 2.0GHz with 3GB ram that left 1.2GB RAM empty after optimization.<br />
              <br />
              you can imagine that...!hahah

Comment

Originally posted by 9080448576
                Just got my hands on camon x, love the processor and camera
                <br />
                <br />
                enjoy bro

Comment

Common CX do not have good network receiving abilities.<br />
                  Tecno on improving this before talking about something else

Comment

I still prefer cx

Comment

LV1 45

Comment

Upon all the hype the internal storage is just 16GB and the system will use almost half living you not more than 10GB then is no more 16GB just (9GB), I will rather buy CX pro or hot S3 or so many brands are out there with the same infinity display and better storage around the same price, some of them are android one devices TECNO will never promise you that always unnecessary hype, this phone that am holding is a flagship device from TECNO but it has never got update why? these are some of the things that we need not megapixels because no matter how megapixels count you would offer us, it can never match those on the top there so just give us system update that one is equal, better processor, big or more ram better GPU's all is good but we also need update so that we can smile a little thank you.

Comment

soon I'll have my Camon X, TECNO is favourite brand ever.

Comment

just got the x pro, blew my mind off!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ennyholar
                              Hello T Fans<br />
                              <br />
                              A lot of Camon CX users will be wondering if the newly released Camon X device is a better upgrade to it predeccesor. I recently purchase the Camon X and I'll be doing an head to head comparison with the Camon CX.
                              <br />
                              <br />
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]n192135[/ATTACH]<br />
                              <br />
                              Design<br />
                              <br />
                              <br />
                              Both devices rock fanstastic designs but the Camon CX spot a fully metallic body while the Camon X on the other hand comes in a plastic sleeky body. The earphone Jack on the Camon CX is at the top while that of the Camon X is at the bottom of the device beside the charger Port and speaker grids.
                              <br />
                              <br />
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]n192133[/ATTACH]<br />
                              <br />
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]n192134[/ATTACH]<br />
                              <br />
                              Camera The Camon CX have 16MP front and rear camera while Camon X comes with a 20MP massive front camera(Portrait mode) and a 16MP back camera with super pixel. You can check out the camera output below. Display The Camon X is bezel-less built with 18:9 ratio aspect on a 6inch HD IPS display with protective glass. Camon CX have a Full HD 5.5inch. The Camon X have a lesser resolution of 720x1440pixel while the Camon CX have a higher resolution of 1920x1080 pixel. The Camon CX have a better display because of the FHD. <br />
                              <br />
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]n192136[/ATTACH]<br />
                              <br />
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]n192137[/ATTACH]<br />
                              <br />
                              Processor and OS Camon X runs on HIOS 3.3 based on Android 8.1 Oreo with a 2.0ghz octacore Mediatek P20 processor. The Camon CX is incorporated with octa core Mediatek MT6750 processor clocking at 1.5ghz, HIOS 2.1 based on Android 7.0 Nougat. Ram and Storage Camon X comes with a ram size of 3gb while the Camon is equipped with 2gb. The extra ram on Camon X is useful as the device runs fast and seamlessly. Both devices comes with an internal storage space of 16gb which is expendable up to 128gb using micro SD.<br />
                              <br />
                              Battery From a 3000mah battery capacity on the Camon CX to a 3750mah battery capacity on Camon X with both devices having a fast charging feature. Security Both devices comes with fingerprint scanner located at the back but the Camon X comes with a superb face unlock feature that unlock in 3 seconds even in a low light condition with the assistant of the front flash.<br />
                              <br />
                              Price The Camon X is available at 59,000 while the Camon CX goes for 56,000. The Camon X offer the best value great hardware and impressive camera quality.<br />
                              <br />
                              I will love to know what you guys think about these devices.
                              <br />
                              <br />
                              Camon X is the babe

Comment

nice way to compare these devices... to me camon x is with a better ? <br />
                                <br />
                                Originally posted by Ennyholar
                                Hello T Fans<br />
                                <br />
                                A lot of Camon CX users will be wondering if the newly released Camon X device is a better upgrade to it predeccesor. I recently purchase the Camon X and I'll be doing an head to head comparison with the Camon CX.
                                <br />
                                <br />
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]n192135[/ATTACH]<br />
                                <br />
                                Design<br />
                                <br />
                                Both devices rock fanstastic designs but the Camon CX spot a fully metallic body while the Camon X on the other hand comes in a plastic sleeky body. The earphone Jack on the Camon CX is at the top while that of the Camon X is at the bottom of the device beside the charger Port and speaker grids.
                                <br />
                                <br />
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]n192133[/ATTACH]<br />
                                <br />
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]n192134[/ATTACH]<br />
                                <br />
                                Camera The Camon CX have 16MP front and rear camera while Camon X comes with a 20MP massive front camera(Portrait mode) and a 16MP back camera with super pixel. You can check out the camera output below. Display The Camon X is bezel-less built with 18:9 ratio aspect on a 6inch HD IPS display with protective glass. Camon CX have a Full HD 5.5inch. The Camon X have a lesser resolution of 720x1440pixel while the Camon CX have a higher resolution of 1920x1080 pixel. The Camon CX have a better display because of the FHD. <br />
                                <br />
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]n192136[/ATTACH]<br />
                                <br />
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]n192137[/ATTACH]<br />
                                <br />
                                Processor and OS Camon X runs on HIOS 3.3 based on Android 8.1 Oreo with a 2.0ghz octacore Mediatek P20 processor. The Camon CX is incorporated with octa core Mediatek MT6750 processor clocking at 1.5ghz, HIOS 2.1 based on Android 7.0 Nougat. Ram and Storage Camon X comes with a ram size of 3gb while the Camon is equipped with 2gb. The extra ram on Camon X is useful as the device runs fast and seamlessly. Both devices comes with an internal storage space of 16gb which is expendable up to 128gb using micro SD.<br />
                                <br />
                                Battery From a 3000mah battery capacity on the Camon CX to a 3750mah battery capacity on Camon X with both devices having a fast charging feature. Security Both devices comes with fingerprint scanner located at the back but the Camon X comes with a superb face unlock feature that unlock in 3 seconds even in a low light condition with the assistant of the front flash.<br />
                                <br />
                                Price The Camon X is available at 59,000 while the Camon CX goes for 56,000. The Camon X offer the best value great hardware and impressive camera quality.<br />
                                <br />
                                I will love to know what you guys think about these devices.

Comment

Advanced Options
                                Working...
                                X
                                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                                DOWNLOAD