X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss ultra power function that I lost after a system update on my CX pro.<br />
    that wasn't a nice thing to do.<br />
    ultra power could give me up to five days but the battery saver am left with gives me on a max of two days

Comment

30k call me 09020916015

Comment

my face id unlock is not working anymore...

Comment

HiOS is not responding

Comment

Originally posted by dantejakes
            pls how much is camon xpro in Nigeria

Comment

Originally posted by akikakim
              when is the update being rolled out in kenya
              pls why cant i see a private number calling on the screen.anytym i get a call from private number,it doesnt show on de screen ba it will bring and then later come as a missed call

Comment

Originally posted by Leethium
                will camon cx get the update?
                <br />
                I got the update, one thing I miss most is ultra power, az is off.<br />
                too bad

Comment

pls I need to know if should update my Camon x again, after the first update d fone started lagging

Comment

I'm using Camon X Pro and recently prompted to update my HiOS to the latest version. Is anyone having issues after installing the updates? Just hope ? that the updates will not affect my phone ? functionality.

Comment

Please, is anybody facing problem on Camon X Pro after updating to the latest HiOS version? I have been prompted to update to the latest HiOS but I habour fears that my phone might malfunction after the updates. Please, am I good to go?

Comment

My Camon X Pro launcher is still on version 2.1.088.1 and anytime I hit on "check for update" I receive a message that I'm using the latest version. Please, what is the cause of this and how will I resolve it?

Comment

I'm a GloNG user looking to upgrade to #CamonXpro. Can anyone VERIFY that it supports LTE band 28? <br />
                          PS: I already entered one chance buying the #CamonCXAir so only veritable info please.

Comment

hahhah

Comment

am using my facelock before and is no more working

Comment

Whch day we have got hios update from 1.1.0 to latest?

Comment

Advanced Options
                                Working...
                                X
                                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                                DOWNLOAD