This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Camon x pro is a device to behold... I love the camera, the speed.. No complaints.

Comment

I have an issue. <br />
      When I set my widget, after some time, it reset

Comment

Am having an issue with my font manager, when I click on it, it loads a little then stops, telling me "font manager keeps stopping, open again"

Comment

It's been less than a week and I have been having a great experience with my CamonX Pro. It's awesome.

Comment

To me Camon X pro is the best device tecno has ever made. In fact I threw away the Samsung J7pro after using it for one night. Believe me, am not just a fun boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mbamba1
              My Major Concern is the Memory swap. My Camon X cannot maintain a SD Card without telling me that I should re-insert the SD Card or it is missing. <br /><br />
              <br />
              After seeing an OS update regarding a feature supporting SD cards I jumped with joy thinking my problem was solved. To my dismay, it is on thesame plane I earlier boarded. Tecno should fix this once and for all please
              <br />
              <br />
              <br />
              I think you should check the type of memory you have on your phone.. The speed also matters

Comment

Originally posted by alhajisparky
                Am having an issue with my font manager, when I click on it, it loads a little then stops, telling me "font manager keeps stopping, open again"
                <br />
                <br />
                <br />
                <br />
                <br />
                Have u updated your phone?

Comment

Tecno CX plus is a cool phone. I particularly like its sleek face and size. Fit for gentlemen and ladies.

Comment

How do i adjust the 4g to 3g and vice versa

Comment

camon x<br />
                    is good but the front camera....lol is damn poor! with over exposed issues...ahh tecno should roll up <br />
                    date for this.....and even bokeh effect is disappointment

Comment

The front Camera of Camon X is just so poor, and also y can't we use the front flash light like we can on older Camon series? Now we ve to wait for the front camera to choose to flash light or not, we cannot flash front flash light during the day.<br />
                      abeg make Techno roll update or bring former camera interface

Comment

right, I had the same issues but when I bought the camon x pro, all is the best. I sincerely have no complaints

Comment

I find it difficult to change my font style, anytime I tried to, it always force to close down and keeps telling me to open again

Comment

Please help me, how can l download font for my Camon x Pro CA8. Any I go thème to download, it always shows, failed.

Comment

Please help me, how can l download font for my Camon x Pro CA8. Anytime I try to download, it always shows, failed.

Comment

Advanced Options
                              Working...
                              X
                              Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                              DOWNLOAD