X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love the phone very important

Comment

• Am enjoying my camon x...no complaints...camera very good...ts fast ...just waiting for fonts

Comment

• I just bought my Camon x so i want to use it before i comment meanwhile, the phone is great.

Comment

• I have a little issue with my phone. working perfectly but I replace the screen recently at calcare and the camera has been a big disappointment since then pls what can I do?

Comment

• j'aime beaucoup TECNO.

Comment

• Everything is fine

Comment

• I can't seem to see the usefulness of the RAM in keeping app running, except only in playing games, cos some apps such as xender don't seem to work in background

Comment

• Ужасный, не оптимизированный смартфон, пользоваться невозможно, деньги выброшены на ветер

Comment

• its great fone ..It has a huge mediatek processor it doesn't overheat nor lag...loving it

Comment

• http://q.gs/EmXZS

Comment

• I got my CamonX in the middle of last year, camera was top notch had issues with space and saving things until boom around November the supposed 20mp rear camera became blur for no reason it's really disheartening because I specifically got this phone because of the camera quality. please what do I do to get my sharp clean 20mp rear camera back

Comment

• i cant change my font on my CA7 can you fix this please

Comment

• I don't receive notification from any of my apps on my Camon X

Comment

• I love ? my camon. Fast, sweet camera

Comment

• My cammonXpro is the real deal...

Comment

Advanced Options
                                Working...
                                X
                                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                                DOWNLOAD