X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get in Here If You Have Bought a TECNO Camon X and Camon X Pro

Yo fam!

I want to find out, how many of us have bought the TECNO Camon X and Camon X Pro and how we are loving the device.

So, guys, comment with what you are loving on the device you just got for yourself or fam or friend!

• replied
    The camera is the best

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I use camon 11 pro. the charger sign doesn't appear anymore when I plug it in but the battery level increases eventually. can someone please help?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have been using Camon X Pro for close to a year now with no issues. Just 2 days ago, all Facebook apps just disappeared from my phone and play store won't install it. what do I do?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    phone with massive camera
    Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20190626_001839.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	177.6 KB
ID:	23456

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Camon X is excellent<br />
    I see no reason why people are complaining .....What's marvels me is the massive 20mp on the front and the 16rear camera .....Tecno u guys deserve some accolades

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I love the phone the only issue having is the font. How come one cant change the font of the phone. Is frustrating ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the phone is best especially it's camera. but there has been alot of reports on the otg. continious otg popup. if there is any solution plz.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i just love the phone techno camonx

Leave a comment:

• replied
    camera honestly it just lack bokeh camera only

Leave a comment:

• replied
    please i want to ask a question...what if am charging my phone and i felt sleeping never knew the battery was fully charge,hope it won't spoil my battery...please i need answers thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [QUOTE[SI
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]n323116[/ATTACH]
    http://uzzalkumar
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]n323117[/ATTACH]
    [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]=AnthonyEtayu;204931]Tecno CX plus is a cool phone. I particularly like its sleek face and size. Fit for gentlemen and ladies.[/QUOTE]
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    am using tecno camon 11pro please how<br />
    can I make my pictures to display in up of my gallery

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Camon x pro is the best, I love the camera and the speed it uses to operate.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i love the phone so much but i have some complain about all this system/phone update.<br />
    1. why do you remove font style<br />
    2. phone cannot move or read SD card which could have been a better option of giving the phone more memory for speed performance.

Leave a comment:

Advanced Options
Working...
X
Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
DOWNLOAD