This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for the update. however, apart from the navigation options, I see no other change. Let's pray and hope for further improvements

Comment

• what about tecno CA8 xpro

Comment

• What's is the news update for camon cxair

Comment

• yeah

Comment

• hi...can I get some in Kenya who I can sell my Tecno camon x to,please if you are willing give a feedback

Comment

• prière me renseigner pour vos produits

Comment

• how can i get various font styles for my camon x?

Comment

• yeah, how do i access this update too. i have a bug too. always gets this message Enable OTG "connected with OTG cable go to settings and turn on OTG " though i have no cable connected . even if i enable OTG i still get same message

Comment

• 704463612 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Fred, I had the same problem with my previous CX and sold it. Now I had it in my Camon 11 Pro. I FOUND the solution to this.

The problem is the charging port. Chances are you got it wet at some point or it got wet through moisture geting into the charging port. Now, you have two options, you can do it yourself or go to your repair guy for a fix.

If you choose to do it yourself, here are the steps.

1) Find a methylated spirit, and a cotton ear bud.

2) Gently blow through your charging port with your mouth to vent out any dust particles that might be hidden inside.

3) Dip your cotton ear bud in the methylated spirit and apply into your charging sport, scrabbing gently through the inside. Do this several times. Then give it a final blow and put your phone out in the sun to dry for about 10 minutes. And that's it.

The science behind the methylated spirit is that it evaporates together with moistures hidden within the charging port and also is a good rust repelant incase your charging port got rusty along the way. It worked perfectly well for me. Hope you get it sorted.

Regards.

• How come you still have your font. Cant change mine

Comment

• I need a font app on my camon x

Comment

• how can I upgrade to the latest version of Android on my camon x pro

Comment

• i have the techno camon x pro, is the font update ready because i cannot see any option to sekect which font i want

Comment

• lol...guys tecno is deleting my comments cos they know it's potent. open ur eyes. Leave this place, enter Twitter....join my protest. Tnx.

Comment

• New System

Comment

• WATCH PREMIUM DSTV CHANNEL'S LIVE FREE AND IPTVON UR ANDROID PHONE, TV BOX, TABLETS, IPHONE, LAPTOP, SMARTTV* ETC<br />
                              <br />
                              WATCH all premium Dstv channel's live free on ur, TV set, android TV box, android phone, Android tablets, laptops. Etc all super sport channel's, all African magic, mnet,nageowild, CNN,nageowild etc*<br />
                              IPTV CHANNEL<br />
                              BEINSPORT 1-12<br />
                              SKYSPORTS*<br />
                              EUROSPORT<br />
                              WWW CHANNEL<br />
                              E<br />
                              <br />
                              contact me to configured urs. we meet 1 on 1 if ure in Lagos.<br />
                              Call/watsap<br />

Comment

Advanced Options
                              Working...
                              X
                              Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                              DOWNLOAD