This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes its gone and the only way to get it is to root the phone.
    Originally posted by lassaltaray1212
    i think it's finally gonna be as you think

Comment

Both have their function depending on the users tbh

Comment

Still contented with Xpro, but I maybe something better than 11 mainly improved processor

Comment

They are different smartphones and it depends on the consumers interested and desire to decide which one to go for

Comment

Let us all understand something. Even Tecno isn't really happy with the display.. But due to the fact that they are stuck with mediatek for the mean time, based on some Mediatek processor function for large screen size coming for over 6 inches + they can't support 1080 P.. And that's why we get that low resolution, but the money that would have been used to get the 1080 FHD, has been used to upgrade the ram from 4 gb to 6gb.. And that's why the actual price of the phone didn't go up. Technically speaking it's a win win situation. If you're on a camon X pro. You're in no position better than someone on a camon 11, and vice versa but truth be told.. It's better to hold a 11 than an X, bcos hey it's the latest. But then the choice is still yours

Comment

Battery isn't the problem, the reason why those infinix and co keeps adding big battery to their phones is bcos of poor optimization. Please take. Note
              Originally posted by figobanty01
              change the capacity of the battery to 400amh or 4500amh is to small everyone I told about the phone complain about the battery. try to do something about the battery

Comment

Xpro is the best ever.<br />
                lovely camera, battery no problem.

Comment

This is the best review on the internet of the Camon 11

Comment

It's not out for sale yet.. Should come in late November or early December.
                    Originally posted by deemkama
                    i wonder cant see it on jumia...

Comment

Well thank you very much..
                      Originally posted by zlent16
                      This is the best review on the internet of the Camon 11

Comment

Aunty well just so you know. I've used the phone at the unveil. I'm a gadget software review person, I'm more about designs and user interface so before you come at me, know that I know what I'm saying to a fair enough extent
                        Originally posted by Tamara99
                        Both have their function depending on the users tbh

Comment

Originally posted by christxx
                          u can go ....later na u go still complain
                          I was thinking of getting the 11 pro bro, pls is the x pro am using better? and in what way pls

Comment

my xpro is still giving me satisfaction for my money. just bring back our font darn! and of course the video that keeps playing on screen when I'm replying messages

Comment

The fonts can't come again and reason be that they said it's not compliant with some Google something sha???.. Let's just hope in the future sha that if you're still using Tecno
                              Originally posted by daola
                              my xpro is still giving me satisfaction for my money. just bring back our font darn! and of course the video that keeps playing on screen when I'm replying messages

Comment

Obviously the 11 is better than the X pro.. My own verdict. And very logical
                                Originally posted by 8089190833
                                Originally posted by christxx
                                u can go ....later na u go still complain
                                I was thinking of getting the 11 pro bro, pls is the x pro am using better? and in what way pls

Comment

Advanced Options
                                Working...
                                X
                                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                                DOWNLOAD