X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another HiOS update today Nov 24 2018 Nigeria

Good evening Guys!!! I just got another notification to update my HiOS at about 9:05 pm.... With the shock of the previous update, I had to snooze the notification till tomorrow... I just don't want to make a mistake for the second time..... Anyone who just did this latest update can advise me if I should really opt-in for it or not.... Thanks in anticipation

Tecno Spot or any concerned person should please respond... This is urgent
    Originally posted by giftumeibe
    Good evening Guys!!! I just got another notification to update my HiOS at about 9:05 pm.... With the shock of the previous update, I had to snooze the notification till tomorrow... I just don't want to make a mistake for the second time..... Anyone who just did this latest update can advise me if I should really opt-in for it or not.... Thanks in anticipation

Comment

there is no update yet

Comment

@ebukason I am telling you that I got the update notification tonight... I made a mistake by not taking the screenshot because I was trying to be careful not to click on CONTINUE..... I had two options when I declined the update... <br />
        1. Remind me tomorrow <br />
        2. Remind me in three days <br />
        <br />
        I had to choose the first option.... I know what I'm saying.. The only thing I want to find out is if the update is better or worse than the previous one that took away our fonts

Comment

I have not seen any update

Comment

Hios not system update

Comment

is better

Comment

@tolugaruba Please what's the difference between HiOS update and System update?

Comment

So guys do I continue with the supposed HiOS update??? Any disadvantage doing it?

Comment

you can go on to upgrade your phone the choice is yours @giftumeibe

Comment

@giftumeibe just update it bcoz tecno promised dat in d next update they will correct and put back the fonts

Comment

upgrade your HiOS no problem with it. That's the UI (user interface) app as we wait for the system update

Comment

Thanks everyone

Comment

Advanced Options
                          Working...
                          X
                          Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                          DOWNLOAD