This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearing the air about the camon 11 display resolution and why it's low compared to the camon X pro All

I've been reading comments online about the Camon X pro better than the Camon 11. Well, different folks different strokes but let's get something straight if the only problem you have with a phone is the resolution, how many times do you really make use of the resolution...

Let's be candid how many times has the resolution of our phones really bothered us... So without further ado let me clear the air and educate us... * * Thank you As stated earlier, the Camon 11 sports a 6.2-inch notch display, which is a slight improvement over the Camon X’s 6-inch display. With a 19:9 aspect ratio, the Camon 11’s display packs a resolution of 720 x 1500 pixels (HD+) and a pixel density of 268 pixels-per-inch (ppi). The display is a capacitive IPS capacitive multitouch touchscreen with a 2.5D design.

For the Camon 11 Pro, fans would be rather disappointed at the display because Tecno downgraded from the FHD+ display sported by the Camon X Pro to an HD+ display with 1600 x 720 resolution. This happened because Mediatek only offers AI capabilities with the octa-core CPU in the Helio P22 chipset, and the device can only support HD+ full view display at the maximum.

So with
    this, you can see the reason why. Anyways the money was probably spent on the upgrade to the 6gb RAM... * * Processor------ The 2.3GHz octa-core processor in the Camon X has been stepped down to a 1.5 GHz quad-core Mediatek 6739 entry-level, dual 4G processor.

The reason for this disappointing downgrade can only be explained by Tecno, but I guess it’s to keep the device affordable for the company’s fans. * One major reason many tech-savvy Nigerians are yet to port to Tecno is the company’s consistent use of lower-quality MediaTek processors.

For now, we’ll continue to wait for Tecno to switch to Snapdragon processor or their equivalents in quality. * Expect faster performance from the Camon 11 Pro because it packs a MediaTek Helio P22 chipset, which is a significant upgrade over the Helio P23 chipset embedded in the Camon X Pro.

Just so you know, the Helio P22 features a 12nm chipset, a clear edge over the 16nm chipset in the Helio P23. We all know Snapchat lags on the C
    amon X and X pro...Well, MediaTek is low but p22 can solve that Linked with the processor on either device is an ARM Mali-G71 MP2 GPU processor, which provides enhanced gaming graphics and overall experience.

* * So either
    way it's a win-win...
    As for me, I feel the Camon 11 is a complete upgrade from the Camon X Pro...

If you feel
    otherwise kindly share your opinions in the comment section below

You said it all.put some people will still argue.love this

Comment

• omoalajah commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah exactly

your info here is not entirely true bro.... but not here to argue

Comment

• omoalajah commented
      Editing a comment
      You can state your contrary view we are all here to learn

So tell me what's wrong or what's not true.
    Originally posted by christxx
    your info here is not entirely true bro.... but not here to argue

Comment

• datyorubaboy commented
      Editing a comment
      You can state your contrary view or whatever view you agree on definitely

The camon X and X pro runs 2.0 ghz octa core processor.. Typo error please take note. But one thing we should know is deep inside the core it's actually 4 - 2.0 and 4 1.5 that's for normal and power saving ✌

Comment

• datyorubaboy commented
      Editing a comment
      Is your point valid ?

• iamvjdamilola commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have Google in your phone

To those of us who love watching YouTube videos on our phones, the display matters, you can't compare 720p to 1080p

Comment

• datyorubaboy commented
      Editing a comment
      For real I agree on that

I somehow got lost in the middle of the article. but whatever

Comment

• omoalajah commented
      Editing a comment
      Your comment is quite hilarious

I thought there was gon be something reasonable he was gon say, only to read an entire junk of info.

Comment

• misslimzy commented
      Editing a comment
      His article is quite educative

Lol. I'm sorry you can't understand or assimilate, rather sad but then if you have ever tried posting anything on this app you'd figure out that the lap forum ui is poor.. But you won't understand you're a dimwit
    Originally posted by olufalujo
    I thought there was gon be something reasonable he was gon say, only to read an entire junk of info.

Comment

The forum ui doesn't accept paragraph.. It took time out to write it places paragraphs and set it well.. Not my fault you can't get it.. I'm sorry
      Originally posted by Nanka
      I somehow got lost in the middle of the article. but whatever

Comment

If you don't understand I'm sorry.. But check for an older thread with this same heading you'd get the information you're looking for.. The Tecno bbs forum app ui is poor..

Comment

• misslimzy commented
          Editing a comment
          Absolutely great

nigga what are you saying helio p22 surpass helio p23..you must be dreaming bro<br />
        pls wake up and do your research well

Comment

• misslimzy commented
          Editing a comment
          Kindy write an article to enlighten us

• iamvjdamilola commented
          Editing a comment
          There's no article... P22 is a winner.. Check the thread for more response

Am highly disappointed

Comment

how can 12nm chipset be clear edge over 16nm chipset..<br />
          were you in your right senses when you typed this?<br />
          Am a tech enthusiast,this kind of post always pains me dearly

Comment

You be my guy, but coming from a tech enthusiast saying this. You claim to be one you don fall my hand big time
            Originally posted by richyfrosh
            Am highly disappointed

Comment

Advanced Options
            Working...
            X
            Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
            DOWNLOAD