This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mediatek-unveils-new-helio-p22-chipset-to-power-mid-range-new-premium-smartphones-300652201.html

    Comment


    • #17
      https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mediatek-unveils-new-helio-p22-chipset-to-power-mid-range-new-premium-smartphones-300652201.html
      Originally posted by richyfrosh
      how can 12nm chipset be clear edge over 16nm chipset..<br /><br />
      <br />
      were you in your right senses when you typed this?<br /><br />
      <br />
      Am a tech enthusiast,this kind of post always pains me dearly

      Comment


      • #18
        Check the link mbok
        Originally posted by richyfrosh
        how can 12nm chipset be clear edge over 16nm chipset..<br /><br />
        <br />
        were you in your right senses when you typed this?<br /><br />
        <br />
        Am a tech enthusiast,this kind of post always pains me dearly

        Comment


        • #19
          People just read on this app without content basis. Allow emotions to swarm them and just keep blabbing, this is a phone that allows a.i integration, as well as the dual camera bokeh effect, the predecessor is a p23 and it can't pack a. I technology, the successor is a p22 that packs ai technology and the bokeh effect, isn't that a significant upgrade?? Please if you don't understand ask questions.. People take out time on this app to educate and enlighten us. But the lot of us don't see it that way. <br />
          Thank you very much

          Comment


          • #20
            And just so you know.. I was at the unveiling in lagos. I took my camon X pro with me and believe you me the phone is faster than the xpro. So what exactly is the issue here

            Comment


            • #21
              @imvdjdamilola God blese you i repeat God bless you I said It once again God bless you <br />
              don't mind em they came here saying shit making a bad comparison every time<br />
              you can only buy what you like and what your money can carry nonetheless choice is paramount if you like you can buy only keyboard

              Comment


              • #22
                baba you need to understand this chipsets<br />
                A common benchmark will sure show you who the real deal is...not to talk about the screen resolution,1600x720,that surpass 2160x1080,you cant watch HD videos online..its a new chipset in town,no doubt,its meant to be faster
                Originally posted by iamvjdamilola
                People just read on this app without content basis. Allow emotions to swarm them and just keep blabbing, this is a phone that allows a.i integration, as well as the dual camera bokeh effect, the predecessor is a p23 and it can't pack a. I technology, the successor is a p22 that packs ai technology and the bokeh effect, isn't that a significant upgrade?? Please if you don't understand ask questions.. People take out time on this app to educate and enlighten us. But the lot of us don't see it that way. <br /><br />
                <br />
                Thank you very much

                Comment


                • #23
                  ???<br />
                  ofcus it will be faster than your xpro bro,its a new phone,no much app is in it,and your xpro,you have jam pack it with apps,that is not comparison my man
                  Originally posted by iamvjdamilola
                  And just so you know.. I was at the unveiling in lagos. I took my camon X pro with me and believe you me the phone is faster than the xpro. So what exactly is the issue here

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    that doesn't mean it surpass p23 <br />
                    so your benchmark score

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      You know this argument came up in the tech review and they brought a brand new xpro.. Bros the difference is clear. I won't argue this any further. Thank you very much
                      Originally posted by richyfrosh
                      that doesn't mean it surpass p23 <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      so your benchmark score

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        You know Samsung did the same thing they released s5 and water proof and s6 and not water proof... This one time Samsung made a phone and slapped 3700 battery on it, then they made the new device and added 3500 to it and said the 3500 is better than the 3700, IPhone did the same thing they released iPhone X and then the new release of xr doesn't have force touch technically speaking IPhone xr is actually IPhone 9. But they can't call it IPhone 9 bcos there's already an X so invariably an iPhone 8+ is better than the iPhone xr but then apple still tells you that xr is better than. That's bcos asides market strategy they know what they have done... So bringing us to the camon X pro and camon 11.. If Tecno puts a p22 and tells you it's better than a p23 on their previous brand.. Uncle just leave it like that maybe when they add a p25 or p30 you can start a valid argument
                        Originally posted by richyfrosh
                        baba you need to understand this chipsets<br /><br />
                        <br />
                        A common benchmark will sure show you who the real deal is...not to talk about the screen resolution,1600x720,that surpass 2160x1080,you cant watch HD videos online..its a new chipset in town,no doubt,its meant to be faster
                        Originally posted by iamvjdamilola
                        People just read on this app without content basis. Allow emotions to swarm them and just keep blabbing, this is a phone that allows a.i integration, as well as the dual camera bokeh effect, the predecessor is a p23 and it can't pack a. I technology, the successor is a p22 that packs ai technology and the bokeh effect, isn't that a significant upgrade?? Please if you don't understand ask questions.. People take out time on this app to educate and enlighten us. But the lot of us don't see it that way. <br /><br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        Thank you very much

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          + disclaimer all the aforementioned phones I hv used 'em including the xs Max.. So yes I have a keen idea on what I'm saying.. Thank you

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            The best way to understand why the camon x pro is better than the camon 11 is to use Antutu benchmark. The result will tell you.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Camon 11 floors the X pro on an tutu benchmark.. And a close run on gig benchmark. Only down side is the FHD of which is due to the result of the type of processor used I've explained over and over again. The 11 is a. I augmented and p23 doesn't incorporate the usage of ai in its processor. And the p22 allows a.i incorporation but at a down side the highest resolution it can take is the 1600* 720...
                              Originally posted by mieibi2012
                              The best way to understand why the camon x pro is better than the camon 11 is to use Antutu benchmark. The result will tell you.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                You're right about the resolution, actually no one cares. The resolution on the Camon 11 Pro isn't that bad for a lower mid-range smartphone, plus you get a better camera quality (thanks to the dual rear camera) and of course the notch (which a lot of people isn't freaked about). Funny thing is they are both retailing at almost the same price, personally, give me a good camera smartphone even if you have to reduce the resolution. Lastly MediaTek's Helio chips performs better than the Snapdragon 450 on the Infinix Hot S3X. The Helio P60 even won the Snapdragon 660 on AnTuTu, the Helio P70 on Realme U1 is going head-to-head with the Snapdragon 710. Anyways, the Camon X Pro and 11 Pro has been compared below (video included)

                                Comment

                                Advanced Options
                                Working...
                                X
                                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                                DOWNLOAD