This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i prefer camon x pro to camon 11 pro anytime anyday.

Comment

Originally posted by iamvjdamilola View Post
      I've been reading comments online about the Camon X pro better than the Camon 11. Well, different folks different strokes but let's get something straight if the only problem you have with a phone is the resolution, how many times do you really make use of the resolution...

Let's be candid how many times has the resolution of our phones really bothered us... So without further ado let me clear the air and educate us... * * Thank you As stated earlier, the Camon 11 sports a 6.2-inch notch display, which is a slight improvement over the Camon X’s 6-inch display. With a 19:9 aspect ratio, the Camon 11’s display packs a resolution of 720 x 1500 pixels (HD+) and a pixel density of 268 pixels-per-inch (ppi). The display is a capacitive IPS capacitive multitouch touchscreen with a 2.5D design.

For the Camon 11 Pro, fans would be rather disappointed at the display because Tecno downgraded from the FHD+ display sported by the Camon X Pro to an HD+ display with 1600 x 720 resolution. This happened because Mediatek only offers AI capabilities with the octa-core CPU in the Helio P22 chipset, and the device can only support HD+ full view display at the maximum.

So with
      this, you can see the reason why. Anyways the money was probably spent on the upgrade to the 6gb RAM... * * Processor------ The 2.3GHz octa-core processor in the Camon X has been stepped down to a 1.5 GHz quad-core Mediatek 6739 entry-level, dual 4G processor.

The reason for this disappointing downgrade can only be explained by Tecno, but I guess it’s to keep the device affordable for the company’s fans. * One major reason many tech-savvy Nigerians are yet to port to Tecno is the company’s consistent use of lower-quality MediaTek processors.

For now, we’ll continue to wait for Tecno to switch to Snapdragon processor or their equivalents in quality. * Expect faster performance from the Camon 11 Pro because it packs a MediaTek Helio P22 chipset, which is a significant upgrade over the Helio P23 chipset embedded in the Camon X Pro.

Just so you know, the Helio P22 features a 12nm chipset, a clear edge over the 16nm chipset in the Helio P23. We all know Snapchat lags on the C
      amon X and X pro...Well, MediaTek is low but p22 can solve that Linked with the processor on either device is an ARM Mali-G71 MP2 GPU processor, which provides enhanced gaming graphics and overall experience.

* * So either
      way it's a win-win...
      As for me, I feel the Camon 11 is a complete upgrade from the Camon X Pro...

If you feel
      otherwise kindly share your opinions in the comment section below
      Nice piece. I've think the Camon 11 pro is a device on another level

Comment

I don't believe it's an upgrade of camon pro

Comment

p22 better then p23

Comment

p22(12nm)<br />
            p23(14nm)<br />
            so p22 is win

Comment

pls is Tecno camon11 pro gonna b compatible with the glass mirror flip case used for Samsung fones

Comment

When it comes to the question, who faster between the Camon Xpro And the Camon 11Pro is no argument because the Camon 11Pro is faster than the Camon XPro, but when it comes to Solution display, there where the Camon XPro is the giant.

Comment

I wish to have one

Comment

hello

Comment

its okay..

Comment

Camon 11 Pro, despite the CPU prowess, the PowerVR GE8320 GPU on this device isn't as good as that on the on Camon X. The GPU only supports a maximum of 1600*720 resolution so that it would be able to keep up. The limited the resolution Tecno was able to fit nothing more than HD+ resolution into this device.
                        At the price of this phone and a lover of great displays, thats a total deal breaker for me. Playing a game like Asphalt on this phone wouldn't be on per both in performance and looks just because of Mediateks poor GPU choice. Even watching movies and video streaming would never be as good as it will on Camon X Pro.

Comment

Come to the world of apple.. Let's give you a taste of vortex and temptest... If you know you know
                          Originally posted by Techcontroversy
                          Camon 11 Pro, despite the CPU prowess, the PowerVR GE8320 GPU on this device isn't as good as that on the on Camon X. The GPU only supports a maximum of 1600*720 resolution so that it would be able to keep up. The limited the resolution Tecno was able to fit nothing more than HD+ resolution into this device.<br />
                          <br />
                          At the price of this phone and a lover of great displays, thats a total deal breaker for me. Playing a game like Asphalt on this phone wouldn't be on per both in performance and looks just because of Mediateks poor GPU choice. Even watching movies and video streaming would never be as good as it will on Camon X Pro.

Comment

:0x1f493::0x1f493::0x1f493::0x1f493::0x1f493::0x1f 493::0x1f493::0x1f493:
                            Originally posted by SBB
                            You said it all.put some people will still argue.love this

Comment

great

Comment

Comment

Advanced Options
                                Working...
                                X
                                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                                DOWNLOAD