This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is it the real truth that mediatek's chips are low quality or its just an cooperate consensus to declare it low quality. cuz I don't see any big difference in performance between mediatek and snapdragon phones

Comment

then concerning the comparison between Camons Xpro and 11pro, I'll say the differences are negligible and does not what switching between the devices. <br />
      I'll rather wait till next year for another tecno with android 9 pie, 126gige Rom, 6gige Ram, 3D and gorilla glass 5. off course resolution can't be less than 1080p

Comment

I like your dreams.. But don't be surprised when Tecno cuts you short.. And at the same time Tecno is full of surprises
        Originally posted by Benito Oreke
        then concerning the comparison between Camons Xpro and 11pro, I'll say the differences are negligible and does not what switching between the devices. <br /><br />
        <br />
        I'll rather wait till next year for another tecno with android 9 pie, 126gige Rom, 6gige Ram, 3D and gorilla glass 5. off course resolution can't be less than 1080p

Comment

Mediatek are actually low quality and for mid range... For easy explanation Try Snapchat on your phones Tecno camon X pro you'd see it lags, try it on other phones running snapdragon you'd see the difference
          Originally posted by Benito Oreke
          is it the real truth that mediatek's chips are low quality or its just an cooperate consensus to declare it low quality. cuz I don't see any big difference in performance between mediatek and snapdragon phones

Comment

Originally posted by iamvjdamilola
            People just read on this app without content basis. Allow emotions to swarm them and just keep blabbing, this is a phone that allows a.i integration, as well as the dual camera bokeh effect, the predecessor is a p23 and it can't pack a. I technology, the successor is a p22 that packs ai technology and the bokeh effect, isn't that a significant upgrade?? Please if you don't understand ask questions.. People take out time on this app to educate and enlighten us. But the lot of us don't see it that way. <br /><br />
            <br />
            Thank you very much
            السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركته

Comment

Originally posted by iamvjdamilola
              I've been reading comments online about the Camon X pro better than the Camon 11. Well, different folks different strokes but let's get something straight if the only problem you have with a phone is the resolution, how many times do you really make use of the resolution...<br />
              <br />
              Let's be candid how many times has the resolution of our phones really bothered us... So without further ado let me clear the air and educate us... * * Thank you As stated earlier, the Camon 11 sports a 6.2-inch notch display, which is a slight improvement over the Camon X’s 6-inch display. With a 19:9 aspect ratio, the Camon 11’s display packs a resolution of 720 x 1500 pixels (HD+) and a pixel density of 268 pixels-per-inch (ppi). The display is a capacitive IPS capacitive multitouch touchscreen with a 2.5D design.<br />
              <br />
              For the Camon 11 Pro, fans would be rather disappointed at the display because Tecno downgraded from the FHD+ display sported by the Camon X Pro to an HD+ display with 1600 x 720 resolution. This happened because Mediatek only offers AI capabilities with the octa-core CPU in the Helio P22 chipset, and the device can only support HD+ full view display at the maximum.<br />
              <br />
              So with
              this, you can see the reason why. Anyways the money was probably spent on the upgrade to the 6gb RAM... * * Processor------ The 2.3GHz octa-core processor in the Camon X has been stepped down to a 1.5 GHz quad-core Mediatek 6739 entry-level, dual 4G processor.<br />
              <br />
              The reason for this disappointing downgrade can only be explained by Tecno, but I guess it’s to keep the device affordable for the company’s fans. * One major reason many tech-savvy Nigerians are yet to port to Tecno is the company’s consistent use of lower-quality MediaTek processors.<br />
              <br />
              For now, we’ll continue to wait for Tecno to switch to Snapdragon processor or their equivalents in quality. * Expect faster performance from the Camon 11 Pro because it packs a MediaTek Helio P22 chipset, which is a significant upgrade over the Helio P23 chipset embedded in the Camon X Pro.<br />
              <br />
              <br />
              <br />
              Just so you know, the Helio P22 features a 12nm chipset, a clear edge over the 16nm chipset in the Helio P23. We all know Snapchat lags on the C
              amon X and X pro...Well, MediaTek is low but p22 can solve that Linked with the processor on either device is an ARM Mali-G71 MP2 GPU processor, which provides enhanced gaming graphics and overall experience.<br />
              <br />
              * * So either
              way it's a win-win...<br />
              <br />
              As for me, I feel the Camon 11 is a complete upgrade from the Camon X Pro...<br />
              <br />
              If you feel
              otherwise kindly share your opinions in the comment section below

Comment

well I don't have time for stories. I will start using xiaomi of huawei phones....

Comment

Originally posted by mrkiss
                  well I don't have time for stories. I will start using xiaomi of huawei phones....
                  nobody hold you Oga

Comment

I have camon 11(not the pro version) and its the poorest device i have ever held in my palm in terms of gaming performance.<br />
                    <br />
                    It couldn't even play dream league soccer..man its sooooo slow

Comment

I'm still on my xpro i didn't swap.
                      Originally posted by 576145021
                      I have camon 11(not the pro version) and its the poorest device i have ever held in my palm in terms of gaming performance.<br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      It couldn't even play dream league soccer..man its sooooo slow

Comment

so bro what device happen s to be the next camon device from TECNO this year........and this my phone have some issue pls can we chart on WhatsApp i wanna ask u something private......+2348148962883

Comment

iamvjdamilola

Comment

Hey guys, today i am back with some more advanced tips for PUBG. I guarantee there are at least a few things in my website https://raazkumar.com/mobile/pubg-game/

Comment

Hey guys, today i am back with some more advanced tips for PUBG. I guarantee there are at least a few things in my website PuBG tips & trics

Comment

Nice https://raazkumar.com/mobile/pubg-game/

Comment

Advanced Options
                                Working...
                                X
                                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                                DOWNLOAD